Back at Canterlot high

The girls decided to go back to Canterlot high since they wanted to practice more, talk to the rainbooms, and get some Taco's. 

"Ok can you please stand bye we need to talk." Adagio said to sour as she grabbed sonato and arias hand. "Go find us a table or something."

"" she said as she sat on the table behind her. She took out her notebook and looked at the lyrics " is this even good enough?"

"Of course it good." A girl said across the table. She had blond hair and orange skin. Sour looked and  was applejack. She might got out of jail. "Where have you been?"

"Uh.." sour wasn't sure applejack was her friend so she just said. "I gotta go". She said running away from the table. 

She ran into rarity again. " We really need to stop bumping into each other."

Rarity looked and said "Sour Sweet. It is good to see you! "

It looked like everyone got out of trouble since the day of the alcohol except for fluttershy, she was still bloody. Fluttershy cryied to Applejack.

"Oh my" sour looked around to see if the dazzlings were around "what happened to you!" 

Fluttershy looked at her and told her the story.

When our group agreed to get tacos since it is Taco Tuesday. People kept on short cutting and I didn't care, at least I get my tacos. When we went in the lunch room, the lady gave me a taco. The girl behind me looked mad and wanted to fight for the taco. 

She was losing but she wouldn't lose for a taco so she got the knife and she stabbed me.

"So that's how I got this" she said lifting her shirt up with lots of bruses. 

Applejack got mad and told her,"who did this".

"I don't reMember but she had blue hair with a dark blue strip. " 

Sour only thinker of sonata since she loved tacos and she had blue hair. 

P:A - Hello, this is principal celestia and just for reminders, the battle of the bands start in tomorrow, so gets your songs and instruments ready for the battle of the bands.

"I got the perfect song" Trixie said going on the table saying her speech. 

"Is it tricks up my sleeves?" A boy told her.

"How do you know!" She said nervously. 

"I'm here sour" adagio said running. " I lost sonata, did you see her." 

"Yes she over there" she did pointing. Sonata bit the taco then looked at adagio and sour without blinking. She still had the knife in her hands. "You need to be stabbed too." She said in a creepy voice.

Aria got sonata off the chair and slapped her "knock it off" she told her. The three girls left and was playing there instruments for tommarow.