Battle of the bands is... TODAY! part 2

There was too much traffic, the girls couldn't make it in time! It was 5:00pm and the event started in one more hour!. 

"I knew this will come in handy." Adagio said as she was holding a ice power bottle as they were only giving to two people.

"Me and aria gets the powers, so if you gimme... The .....potion...." Sonata was fighting with adagio with the position because she want it to rain tacos with ice! Dum.

"I say me and sour sweet gets it, we are lead singers" adagio told the idiots as she gave sour sweet a potion. 

"Ok" was lifting it up to drink it until adagio stopped her. 

"We don't automatically drink it, we need to do a greeting with it.

"A greeting?" She was confused

"Say these words with me, poition power, give us your best shot." Adagio said holding her hand. "Ready"

"Potion power, give us your best shot" the girls said together as they got the powers and was freezing the road to make it more slippery and abandoned their car and was skating the road to Canterlot.

***5:35***

"Finally, Canterlot" sonata dusk said as she was to tired from skating and fainted in aria's arms. She looked so cute in her arms but aria letter her go to fall on the ground.

"Testing, testing 1,2,3," sour and adagio was testing the microphone while aria and sonata were messing with the speaker.

*5:45*

"There, we tested all the microphone to see if they work" aria said. 

"Look," sour sweet said in depress, "it's the rainbooms, and it looks like there band is together again." 

"Come on let's practice one more time." Adagio took sour's hand. 

*5:55* 

P:A - all students, meet us in the field for the battle of the bands, repeat, all students, meet us in the field for the battle of the bands.

As adagio and sour sweet went outside, there were lots of people then before. Sour sweet was shaking because she was afraid that her son wouldn't work on 7/10 of the people.

"Welcome" celestia started with her speech, "today we are gonna look at three band groups to see if they are good enough for the finals."

"Trixie and the illusions, your up!" Vice principal luna said as she sat down on her chair to grade the song.

Trixie cleared out her throat...

You........ Better believe, I got trix up my*booing from audience and throwing tomato*  "ok, ok!, I will get off stage!" Trixie yelled at the audience. 

"Next, we have the dazzlings"

"What Song are we doing? "... "Ohh, right"

*Sang under out spell*

"We did better" adagio said as she moved her gorgeous outfit.

"Next, we have the rainbooms" *there was nothing except for the dead of silence*

"We got this girls" explained twilight's as she got her microphone and sang shake your tails.

When all the bands went up, vice Principal went on the stage to pronounce the winners. "The bands who are gonna be the finals is.... The rainbooms and the dazzlings."

"WHAT, BUT MY SONG WAS THE BEST!" Trixie said as she threw her fit and walked away.

"First up, the rainbooms, sing your song!" Celestia said as she played the music for the so g "awesome as I wanna be."

"What, huh, RAINBOW DASH!!" twilight said as her face turned red.

"What?" She said laughing little by little.

"Just, don't mess around" Apple jack told the group.

"Ready," pinkie pie said, "1,2,3"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey,hey, awesome as I wanna... Be?" Rainbow looked around seeing the audience making a face.

"You do not stop in the middle of a song" Celestia said as she gave them a grade on their report card. "Dazzlings are next".

Aria and sonata step on the stage. 

"Ready girls, girls?" Aria said as adagio and sour sweet was missing.  "Can you give us a minute?" She said to celestia and getting off the stage and took sonata with her.

***

"Hey what are you doing, I thought we were a team!" Sour sweet was tied to a chair with her hands tied to her back. 

"Oh... Adagio works alone." She was getting dusk tape and taping her mouth. "By the way, I gave you that pendant to give ME more magic. Do you really think I was really your friend?"

Adagio got her pendant and took it away from her. "Bye, bye sweetie" adagio said as she left sour sweet in the hidden basement that was rare to find.

'how could I fault this' sour thought to herself. 'Rarity, fluttershy, rainbow dash, twilight, pinkie pie, applejack, sunset shimmer'. She kept on crying until she was set free.

"**

"I'm back, now GET ON THE STAGE!" adagio told aria blaze and Sonata.

As they sang "born to shine", Principal celestia and vice principal Luna loved that song so they won the battle. 

Adagio, sonata, and aria blaze got more magic then ever, they turned into she-demonds and was taking over Canterlot high!

To be continued...