Back at crystal prep academy

Sour sweet ran crying to a building that no wondercolt's were're there. She ran to crystal prep academy, into Principal Cinch's office. 

"Hello?" Sour cryied "is anyone here?. Sour sweet kept walking in her office. Principal abacus cinch computer was opened but no sign of her. There was only dead of silence.

Sour sweet looked in any of the jors and only saw a picture. Sour gasp and hid it under her sweater.

She went on Facebook to see if any schools where in lock downs but all she saw was 745,284,682 likes on a picture of cinch.

She turned off her phone and took a deep breath. It felt like she was being watched. 

Sour sweet looked at the photo she had in her sweater, it was the same image.

Maybe cinch was embarrassed of the picture...

"Who posted this picture?" Sour thought as she read the poster. '''indigo zap'''. 

"Ow, ow, ok, I will unshared it" a voice said as she came with the principal. 

Sour sweet hid under abacus desk and scooted the chair for Cinch not to see her. 

"Now, why did you post the picture on Facebook?" Principal cinch said as she was holding indigo zap's hand.

"Because...it was so... Funny!!!!!!" Indigo Zap said out loud and started to laugh.

"I'm gonna claw your EAR!!" Principal cinch said as she used her sharp nails and scratched her ears. 

"What are you gonna do, cry" she said as indigo zap started to cry. 

"Leave her alone!" Sour sweet said as she was trying to be brave but in the inside, she feels scared.

"sour sweet!" Indigo was crying that she came back.

"Sour sweet?" cinch Letted indigo go, "what are you doing here.

"I'm am gonna transfer here." Sour sweet said speechless. 

"So you figure out my secret?!" Cinch said as she flipped the light switch and it turned into a Dungeon. "Welcome to my dungeon, no human can escape from this place!" 

Principal abacus cinch checked camera's and saw desk turn into chains. All the humans at CPA was under her wing. 

"Muahhhhahhhhhh" the principal said as she turned into a monster and she literally broke the roof off the building. 

She was so big her clothes ripped off. She was Harry blue, had spoken purple hair, and she had big demon eyes.

Sour sweet grabbed indigo hand as they left the building.

"Emergency, EMERGENCY!!" Sour sweet said running to twilight sparkle. 

"What happens?" Twilight said.

"No time to talk, we need to get out of here!"