The demons in the sky

The transform was different from before, they turned into a she demons like sunset shimmer. They grew wings with holes, they grew 20 more times bigger then sunset shimmer did when she was a monster.

"Finally, relief!" Adagio said as she looked at her new look.

"Why are we she demons, I thought we were siren's?," Sonata ask adagio as she was confused.

"Oh no, maybe we are humans forever!" Aria said as she touched her face.

Sunset shimmer 's eyes lid up. She remembered being a she demon. 

Adagio flew to sunset shimmer while the two other girls where trapping people. 

Adagio speaked, "sunset it is so good to see you!" 

"What are you doing here?" She replied while she was holding her necklace. 

"Well, your friend brought me here." She said as she landed on the floor. 

"Where is she?!?!?" Sunset shimmer yelled at her as she was taking her arm and giving her the fluttershy devil eyes.

" You will never find her, she is all alone in the dark...tied up!!" She started laughing and flew off. "You will never find her." 

"Go find sour sweet NOW" sunset shimmer told her friends. They all left except for twilight sparkle.

"You do realize I said 'now'?" Sunset didn't turn around talking to twilight. Sunset was holding her necklace and get hair was moving from the wind.

"Sunset, this is to dangerous for you" twilight sparkle said as she walked closer touching her should. 

"Twilight" sunset shimmer turned around to look at twilight eyes. "I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you." 

Sunset shimmer pushed twilight on the floor and took the necklace's power to turn into daydream shimmer again.

"Do you want to play with magic, then bring it on" adagio said as she used her magic to hit sunset with it.

"SUNSET!" Twilight screamed."YOU ARE GONNA GET HURT OUT THERE!" She looked at her necklace and if she released it, then she will turn into midnight sparkle. 

"Oh ya" sunset shimmer told adagio "stealing someone songs is a copy right!"

Adagio missed sunset with her fire beam magic. "Who cares about copy right." 

***

'i couldn't do it, I thought I will be a famous pop singer, instead, I not. I letter all my friends down. 'sour sweet though in her head.

"sour sweet!" A voice called running towards her.

'pinkie pie?' she thought. It couldn't be pinkie.

Pinkie pie ran towards sour and took off the duck tape from her mouth. 

"Thanks pinkie... Pinkie?!" Sour said as pinkie pie was taking a group selfies with sour sweet. 

Pinkie and sour did the poker game, kissing game, and pinkie pie tlook off her clothes and took a selfies. She putted them back on.

She untied the rope and sour was free from the chair. 

"Hey, can I tell you something crazy" aria blaze was behind her with a knife. 

"Run!" Rainbow dash said as she and her friends left the cave. Aria blaze was the only one there.

"Was it that scary?, This CAVE IS A RESTAURANT!" She shouted but they didn't here her. 

When the girls got there, sunset was loosing and twilight was crying.

The girls went with twilight sparkle and transformed to help sunset.

"Why am I always left out!" Sour sweet ran crying.

"Sonic, RAINBOOM, ATTACK" The girls used their magic to defeat the dazzlings. 

"My illusion didn't work". Aria said as she took back her cave illusion. 

"Nooo!" The dazzlings were Banished to another place far away. No one have seen them ever since.