Her words To their words

Sugarcoat looked at sour sweet sadly since she never was crying. "Hey sour, everything gonna be alright." She said putting her hand on her shoulder.

"No it won't!!" She said whipping her tear off and running to the jail applejack was in.

"Should we tell her they can not visit when they first go to jail?" Indigo told lemon zest. She looked at sour running then looked at Indigo, "NA".

Rarity saw sour and was about to speak to her but rainbow dash whispered something to her that she wouldn't want to look at her.

Sour cryed and began to sing:

 "Why world, do you hate me?

Why world, will you make me a big fool?

IM just, a girl who want peace and love, 

So far, I moved to Canterlot high and I meet new friends, and was invited to pinkie's party and now there gone, why will you have to gooooooooo.

*Looks into puddle*

Why............, World."

While she looked at a puddle, a tear fell and began to cry. 

She notice she was there at the jail. "Here it is, the equestrian court." She said and putted her mad down. 

Se opened the door slowly and saw two cops. They gave her a mean look and she was scared. "What are you here for ma'am." She turned around and saw the cop leader.

 "Do you have visiting room on right now?". Sour said quietly to her.

 The cop looked at her and clicked her computer mouse four times and finally spoked. "are you looking for Applejack?". "She can't be visit right now?"

"Why?"

"Because, she bearly got her and she can't be visit, we don't trust her."

"But please, this was not her fault, someone stolled the Apple cider she brought and I had to bring it back, then when people drank it, they didn't fell good so ambulance became to come and..." She paused and realized why applejack went to jail.

"So... What you are telling me is you brought the Apple cider that was stolen and you said when you brought it back, there was alcohol in it?" She said making eye contact with her. Sour shook her head as a yes. 

"So you are the murder?"

"No, any I'll you say that?"

" In my case, I say you took it somewhere and putted alcohol in there since you were the only one "No, I am  notice it was missing."

"Noo', for the last time, I AM NOT THE MURDER!!!!!!!!!!. Sour dreamed and stones her foot. The leader standard up from the desk and snapped her fingers, "guards" she said.

They came in a hurry. "Yes ma'am". "Take this teenage to jail. "Yes ma'am" they said trying to grab her arms but she was running out of the building. They followed her. 

The cops had there gun out gonna kill her but something magical came to her and teleported her away. The leader cop threw her gun on the floor and said " I want that girl, if she is dead or alive!" She said yelling at the guys. They nodded there heads and walked away.

Sour sweet looked up and saw it was her dad. "Dad, it is you, you came back!" She said hugging him. "Now sour" he said, "are you being bad to the cops. She felt upset about what she had said to the cops. "I'm sorry" she spoked

"Sorry," he was laughing "you were perfect to the cops, that how naughty girls act like, daddy discord is proud of you." Discord patted sour on the shoulder. "And I am sure mommy lightning dust will be proud of it to." He said as he poofed away then came back. "Almost forgot" he said Poofing a black necklace to her. "This necklace can make you have any power on earth. That's how I got mine." He said showing it off to her.

"Thanks" she hugging him. "I love you" he said. "Love you too" she stopped hugging him. Discord looks at his time and said "gotta go" he said snapping his finger to make him go away.

Three black suited girls came by sour and kidnapped her by putting her in a really big bag. She didn't know what was going on but she felt like she was sick since the bag was shaking A- lot. When they got there, they unzipped the bag and looked at her with an evil smile.

A/N: out of all these chapters, I say this one is the best in my opinion. Bye, see you next time. Thank you for reading.