One: Returning

OKAY so basically the first few chapters will be similar to the first few in the original runaway book, although I'm changing the plot a bit and tweaking some things and changing the last few chapters from the original completely.
I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion.

-

One: returning

Harry gasped as he ran through the foggy forest, his lungs burning. His grip tightened on Draco's hand as he took a sharp turn, praying he wouldn't hit a tree- because the trees were barely visible in the fog.

All that Harry could think about was the fact that the Deatheaters are back. What if Voldemort was back? Harry's scar wasn't hurting... but the thought still made his stomach churn.
It made him run faster.

It was like Dèjavu.

"Harry, they're gaining on us." Draco panted, flinching when a hex whizzed past them.

"I know." Harry breathed.

They could hear their high pitched, twisted laughter.

"We're going to have to apparate."

"Isn't that dangerous?" Draco asked.

"We have no choice," Harry stated, coming to a stop, "hurry, grab my arm."

"But-"

"Draco!"

Draco quickly grabbed Harry's arm, just in time, too, because just as they disappeared, the Deatheaters shot a hex right at them.

The Ministry.

Draco And Harry ended up in an office. They didn't know where- it was small, but not too small. Clean and orderly.
As soon as the door opened, they ducked behind a trunk, staying quiet.

"No, Pans, we can't do that. The- wait, be quiet."

"Who Ever's there, show yourself!"

Harry recognized that voice. He knew who it was - Hermione.
Well, this isn't how he wanted to come back from the dead at all.

Harry slowly stood up from behind the trunk, meeting the shocked expression of not only Hermione, but Pansy as well.

"Hey, H-" He couldn't finish his sentence because Hermione threw a book at him, hitting his gut.

Harry gasped and fell over the trunk, onto the floor, "ow-"

Hermione wasn't finished.

She grabbed a BIGGER book and began hitting Harry's shoulder with it. Repeatedly.

"You. Bloody. Git!" She yelled between hits, "I can't believe you!"

"Hermione! Ouch! You're hurting me!" Harry yelled, finally standing up to block her hits.

"I'm hurting you?!" She screamed, throwing another book at him, but this time Harry ducked, the book flying just above his head.