Five

I succ at updating.

••

Hermione was sat next to Ron and Ginny, infront of Mr and Mrs Weasley. They shared a hospital room, and were healing quickly.
Each were sat up in their beds.

"You did what?" Molly hissed, livid at what Ron had just told her- about what he said to Harry.

"It's his fault-"

"Ronald. Weasley." Molly growled, "the poor boy just came back home after three years of running away! It is not his fault that death Eaters followed him! Nor is it Draco's! And Ginny! You allowed him to act this way? All three of you allowed them to run off again, without any protection! They're probably lost- oh, Merlin, they're probably lost in the woods, running for their lives." Her face paled at the thought, and she looked as though she was about to pass out.

"I can't believe you've allowed your best friend to leave after just coming home." Authur spoke, shaking his head in disappointment.

Hermione sunk her head in shame.

"Where's Pansy?" Molly asked, "is she okay?"

"Yes," Hermione replied, lifting her head. "she's fine... she's in another room... Harry saved her from the fire."

Molly let out a breath of relief, but she was still in panic.

"You three had better set off to find those two boys. It's your fault they've run off, now it's your responsibility to find them." She said sternly.

They all nodded and stood up, deciding they had better start searching now.

---

Draco was doing the laundry- well, taking down his and Harry's now dry clothes from the clothes line, outside their tent. Harry was inside, making the bed and tidying up.

Every now and then, Draco felt a sort of... itch, on his left arm. He realized this as he picked up the basket of clothes, and it begun stinging.
Maybe it's an allergic reaction, Draco thought, I'll check after I finish the laundry.

As soon as he got in the tent, he dropped the basket and yelled in pain- clutching his left arm to his chest.

That definitely was not an allergic reaction. Draco knew that feeling from anywhere. Panic instantly arose in him when he heard his name being called by Harry, and Harry's hurried footsteps.

Instantly, Draco began picking up the clothes, ignoring the pain that worsened on his arm as Harry neared- he couldn't let Harry know. Harry would panic.

"Draco? Are you okay?" Harry asked, worry etched in his tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Draco lied as he stood up with the basket in his hands.
His left fist was clutching onto the handle of the basket, as he tried his best to mask the amount of pain he was feeling.

"Why'd you yell?" Harry asked, still concerned.

"I..." Draco paused, "I thought I saw a spider." He lied, the pain worsening each step that Harry took towards him. He clenched his jaw.

"You're lying- what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Harry asked, seeing right through his boyfriend.

Harry laid his hand on Draco's shoulder, which instantly shot a jolt of pain through Draco's forearm, as if a knife had just plunged itself into Draco's arm. Draco yelped and dropped the basket once more- the clothes were definitely in need of a new cleaning now- and jumped back from Harry.

"Shit- I'm sorry," Draco apologized, tears in his eyes.

"Draco, what's-" Harry noticed Draco clutching his left arm, his heart stopping.

There was a silence, until Draco broke it. "He's back." He whispered.

"He can't be." Harry shook his head, "that's impossible...I'm the only horcrux  left- if you would even count me as one. That's impossible." Harry stated, yet he was unsure of himself. Somehow, Voldemort always found a way.

"Harry, I know this pain." Draco stated. He wished he could hold Harry, but he wouldn't be able to bear the pain, "He's back. Lord Voldemort is back." He rolled up his sleeve to show the dark mark. The snake was moving slightly.

Another silence.

Harry swallowed, "then we have to kill him. But until then, let's do something so your arm doesn't hurt." He stepped closer to Draco, but Draco stepped back.

"It... it hurts when you're near me."

"I know, but I have a spell that will stop the pain." Harry stated.

Draco nodded and allowed Harry to hold his arm, but the pain was so much. It hazed his vision- he could only hear Harry's voice as a muffle. He's never felt such pain- not even before. It scared him, and he prayed to Merlin that Harry's spell would work.

While Draco's mind was occupied with the pain, Harry's mind was just repeating the same sentence over and over-

Voldemort has returned.