Three

Harry was laying in the shared room between Ron and him- but Draco laid  to him this time.
It was three in the morning, and Ron was snoring loudly, whilst Draco slept peacefully, curled up next to Harry.

When Harry appeared next to Draco in the burrow- ohh boy did Mrs. Weasley ever freak out. It started with her grabbing Harry by the ear and ordering him to turn back- because she assumed that somebody was playing a sick prank on her.

Once she realized it actually was Harry, she slapped him on the arse with a broom while he tried to run away from her. Then she started crying and hugging him, saying how much she's missed him. It broke Harry's heart.

All the while Draco was still standing in front of the fire place awkwardly, not really knowing what to do with himself.

Mr. Weasley awkwardly went up to him eventually, and began talking to him about little things... like where they had traveled, so on. It felt nice, to Draco. To talk to someone new, to share his and Harry's adventures with someone new. It felt relaxing, almost. But he still had that thought in the back of his brain- there's still Deatheaters out there. His father.

Harry sighed and looked over to his sleeping boyfriend, a faint smile playing on his lips as he did so.

Draco looked so peaceful when he was sleeping- as if nothing was bothering him... as if they weren't on a brink to another war.

Harry got out of bed slowly, careful not to wake up Ron or Draco. He slipped on his slippers and quietly made his way downstairs. He couldn't sleep... the thought of Death Eaters kept nagging at his mind, so he decided some fresh air would help.

And so he stepped outside, into the cold air.
He tugged his house coat closer around him, and stared up at the Stars. It was quiet. Peaceful.

The door creaked opened behind him, followed by a woman's voice, "hey."

It was Ginny.
She was wearing a light pink house coat, her hair tied in a high ponytail.

Harry looked back and smiled softly, "hey."

She stood next to him as Harry's attention went back up to the sky, but he still felt Ginny's gaze lingering on him.

"You haven't changed much." She commented, "you're still the same Harry I knew. The idiotic one." She laughed.

"Hey!" Harry chuckled, "How am I so idiotic?!"

"Well, firstly, you decided it was a good idea to play dead for three bloody years," she begun, "then, you only came back when you were in trouble. And you didn't even tell your friends any of the adventures you went on."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Oh, I was trying to stay safe, okay? And they still found me." Harry sighed, "and the adventures... they were... extraordinary, I'll tell you that."

Ginny smiled softly at him, "I know you're going through alot, Harry, but you don't have to face this alone." She explained, "you have your friends- your family. Just don't pull a stupid stunt like you did three years ago. We forgive you for that, you know that. We're all here for you. We're going to help you. We won't go through another war, and the Death Eaters will be gone for good, I promise."

"How do you know, though?" Harry asked, sadness taking over him, "and even if- people will still die... my friends will still get hurt... it's just going to go on a repeat from last year."

"Harry," Ginny placed a hand on his shoulder, "it won't go on like last year. We're going to have a plan- we're going to think smartly on this one. We'll outsmart them. I know we will. No one has died just yet- they're holding back. We don't know why- but they are. Everything will turn out fine. Now get to bed, it's late."