Seven

I haven't written in this book In forever bc I feel like it sucks ass but lost of you love it so I gotta update,,, oof. Enjoy.
...

S e v e n

It took only an hour for Harry to be able to walk again- with the help of Draco. Naturally.

"I feel like this is just a never ending cycle." Draco stated.

"What? Me needing your support- emotionally and physically? Because me as well, love."

Draco chuckled but rolled his eyes at Harry's nickname for Draco, "stop calling me that."

"Why? You don't like it, love?" Harry laughed, digging his face into Draco's neck.

Draco laughed and pushed Harry's face away, "shut up, Potter. Focus on getting to Hermione's office, would you? I'd like to get there today, and with the pace you're walking at it's going to take us until next Christmas."

Draco's stomach twisted the closer they got to Hermione's office — he didn't want to see Ron. Or Ginny. Or even Hermione. He almost hoped that it did take until Christmas to get to Hermione's office... but that was just false hope.
Once they arrived to her office door, they shared a look and walked in — Harry's arm still draped around Draco for support.

As Draco had suspected, Ron and Ginny were there, their arms crossed and staring at a hologram of the world, hovering above a dark oak table.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed, throwing her arms around Harry, causing him to stumble back with a grunt.

"Hey, 'Mione." He mumbled.

She pulled apart from him, and glared at the two behind her, each scratching the back of their necks.

"Sorry about what we said." Ron spoke first; not making eye contact.

"It was in the heat of the moment... we were upset..." Ginny continued, also not making eye contact, "just just... mum was hurt, we were scared...-"

"It's fine." Harry replied, cutting the two off as he and Draco made their way to the table the two were standing around.

"What are you...-?"

"We're trying to find out where Voldemort could be hiding." Hermione replied, cutting Harry off.

She tapped her finger on England, zoomed in, then tapped on London.

"He has to be somewhere around here, but we can't quite pick up anything the signifies his existence." Hermione explained; "I understand that he won't just leave a trail of breadcrumbs... but there has to be something."

"It's because you're looking for the wrong thing." Draco said, "Voldemort isn't strong enough to leave any type of trail. But my father is. All you have to do is look for... may I?" He glanced at Hermione.

Hermione nodded.

Harry took his arm from around Draco and leaned against the counter as Draco leaned further into the table; closer to the hologram.

"They want Harry, right? They want to kill him- or capture him..." Draco paused at that sentence, fear striking him for a split second, "so they'd leave something only he would find. And since he's a bloody Gryffindor," Draco glared back at Harry, "They need something to probe him with— something to pull out his inner Gryffindor bravery and convince him to go— something that will anger that hot head of his." Draco explained.

He tapped his way into the Grimmauld Place, and zoomed in to Harry's old village- the place where his parents died, the place where they were buried.

"Considering Harry's parents are his greatest weakness, they've probably done something there." Draco explained, and he zoomed into the cemetery.

To Harry's horror, his mother's and fathers tombstones were cracked in half, and there was a 6 foot drop infront of each... someone dug up James and Lily Potter.

Anger instantly boiled in the pit of Harry's stomach, "those bastards." His hissed coldly, "they're going to pay for that, I swear to Merlin himself—"

"Harry." Hermione snapped, "Did you not hear your boyfriend? They want you to go there. It's a trap."

Harry clenched his fists in anger, "They dug up my bloody parents!" Harry yelled, "I can't just walk away from that!"

"You don't need to— this should be enough proof to prove that Voldemort's back." Ron explained, "if we bring this to—"

"What if it isn't? What if we get in shit for searching?" Harry cut him off.

They all went quiet.

"If they want me, they'll get me. But I'll put up a hell of a fight. I defeated Voldemort once, I can do it again." Harry stated stubbornly.

"Harry..." Draco said, his gaze filled with worry, "you can't... you're not strong enough—you've already been through this. You don't need to go through it again—"

"Who else is going to do it?!" Harry snapped, anger still boiling in his stomach from before, "The bloody ministry is useless. They won't do anything. They'll sit around and wait for something to happen-- like last time."

"Harry." Draco hissed. "You're being ridiculous. This is exactly what they want you to do. They want to lure you in. You can barely walk on your own! You're too weak right now, Harry. You have to wait. I know you're terribly impatient, but you're going to have to suck it up. You're a grown man, and you're going to act like one. Or so help me Harry Potter I will strap you to that hospital bed until you feel better."

The room went silent. Harry was still fuming. He felt the anger from the pit of his stomach grow, and soon it was as if venom was pumping through his veins.
He knew where this anger came from.
He felt it all before.
He knew his anger was circling around Voldemort— that's what he did. He made Harry feel... angry. All the time.

With his anger he somehow was able to walk out of the room on his own— barely. He limped his way out. Away from the table, away from his friends, and away from his boyfriend. He felt sick to his stomach.
He could feel the anger, as if it were pumping in his veins— as if it were the only thing keeping him alive. It was bloody annoying.

He knew everything Draco said was true. But that just made him angrier. He didn't know why. He was angry at everything. At the ministry, at his friends, at Draco, at vodemort- at himself.

-

Draco slumped into a chair, "he's so bloody hot headed." He whispered, more to himself than anyone.

Hermione sat next to him, "Yeah, he is. But that's Harry. His ego was just bruised because you pointed out the facts."

Draco groaned and shoved his face in his hands, "what am I going to do with him?" He mumbled, "he's going to get himself killed."

"I'm surprised he hasn't yet." Ron said, his gazed fixed on the hologram.

Draco laughed, "Well I've been keeping care of him for the past three years. That's probably why."

They each laughed at this as well- but the laughs were off. It was almost... forced. They were trying to laugh everything off. Trying to ignore the fact Voldemort was back- trying to push it away. But each of them knew what was going to happen.
Well, they thought they knew, atleast.

--