six

After Harry helped numb the pain on Draco's arm, they took no time in packing up and heading back towards the ministry. They couldn't waste anytime. They had to get the word out. They ran, they walked, but they never stopped. They were running purely on adrenaline; because they knew they were far from the ministry of Magic.

When they finally made it, they nearly collapsed infront of the building. Yet they didn't stop, they had to get to Hermione's office- or maybe just in the center of the ministry and scream- either way, they had to do something.

They ran into the Ministry- pushed the heavy doors opened and ran to the middle of the ministry- they were going to attempt to run up the stairs, towards Hermione's office, but they had no energy left.

Everyone stopped as soon as they realized Harry Potter was back- it was deathly quiet. You could hear a pin drop on the other side of the room.

Harry and Draco stood there together, suddenly regretting what they'd just done.
But before Harry could do anything else, Hermione ran down, "Harry!" She gasped.

"'Mione- Voldemort- he's-" Harry swallowed, his throat dry. He couldn't stand up right. His vision was hazy. How long has he and Draco been walking? Four days? They hadn't eaten- but they did drink water.  Surely he should be fine. He's went without food for longer- but, then again, he never rested.

Hermione looked worried when she saw how badly Harry was swaying, "Harr-" Harry's vision darkened, and before he knew it, he fell to the ground.

---

As soon  as Harry was brought to the healers, Draco spent his time arguing with around ten other witches and wizards- which was proven difficult, what with a major migraine, and running off of no food or sleep for four days.
Nonetheless, he tried.

"Why would we lie about this?!" Draco yelled, frustrated. "Do you remember what happened last time you avoided the truth?! Do you not see all the death eaters suddenly coming to power?! Why do you think that is? Mere coincidence?!"

"Enough!" Shouted a wizard, who seemed to be the superior. "I've had enough with these lies!"

"It's the truth!" Draco rolled up his sleeve, showing them the moving tattoo, "VOLDEMORT is back! This- this curse- it's hurting me now. Physically. It's moving! How could you not take in the evidence!?"

"You're an ex death eater!" Shouted a witch. "How could we trust you?!"

"Harry fucking Potter just stormed in here with me as well!" Draco defended, "atleast listen to the boy who saved your guyses asses on more than one occasion!"

"Both of you faked your deaths for three bloody years!" Another witch pointed out.

Draco ran a hand through his hair, "could you just listen?! VOLDEMORT is back!"

It went silent.

"Say that again, and you and Harry potter will end up in Azkaban." Sneered the superior, before turning away- the others following.

---

Draco was sat next to Harry on his hospital bed. Hermione said she could take care of him, but Draco insisted on bringing him to a healer.

No one believed Harry or Draco about Voldemort. They all thought they were lying- well, at least that's what they want to think. Draco suspects they're just too scared to see the truth. They did the same thing the first timw Voldemort returned.

This time they threatened to throw the two of them in Azkaban if they wouldn't stop spouting lies- well, if Draco wouldn't stop. Harry was knocked out.

Surprisingly, Draco didn't pass out. He was able to argue with ten people, while running on four days of no sleep or food. (He of course ate after the argument, deciding to wait for Harry to wake up before he gets thrown into Azkaban. )
Hermione fed him, and explained to him that her, Ron, and Ginny were terribly sorry for what happened last week.

He didn't really believe that Ron was sorry- or Ginny, for that matter- but he thanked her.

Draco let his eyes fall on Harry's sleeping form.
It's only been a day since Harry was in here. The healers said that he should be fine in a day or two. Hopefully soon, the spell Harry put on Draco's arm was beginning to wear off.

As if on cue, Harry groaned and fluttered his eyes opened slowly. He looked around the room, before his eyes landed on Draco. A crooked smile played on the boys lips, "hey." Harry said.

"Hey," Draco said back, a hint of a smile playing on his lips.

Harry looked to the night table and grabbed his glasses, slipping them on.

"So, what's the news?"

Draco sighed, "Well, weasel and weasette apologized- according to Granger." Draco stated.

There was a silence.
Draco knew what Harry wanted to know.

"And... the Ministry doesn't believe us."

Harry groaned and slammed his head into the pillow, "not again."

"I argued with ten people about it. They didn't budge.  I think they're just scared, Harry."

"Scared or not, Voldemort is out there, and if they go on like they did four years ago, he'll have an advantage." Harry hissed, "Alright. Time for me to get up."

"No- Harry, you need to rest."

"Fuck resting, I need to-" He paused just as we was lifting himself out of bed, "-nope, yep, resting it is, then." He slowly sunk back into the mattress.

"You can't argue with them. Especially if I couldn't." Draco stated.

Harry chuckled, "Very true, my love. But we  need to-"

"They threatened to throw us into Azkaban if we didn't keep our mouths shut."

Harry groaned, "Bloody lovely, isn't it? What an adventurous life I live."

Draco rolled his eyes at him, but winced in pain- the spell was wearing off.

Harry noticed this and sat up, "how's your arm?"

"I think the spell is wearing off."

Harry nodded and grabbed his wand off the bedside, "here," He held Draco's arm in his hand, and cast the spell quietly.

A few seconds passed before it numbed the pain. Draco sighed in relief, "thank you."

Before Harry could reply, Hermione burst into the room, fuming.

"I swear to Merlin himself the ministry is run by a bunch of bigoted imbeciles!" She yelled, "honestly, what are they doing?! Do they not remember the last time they didn't take your word- you died! Literally! Why the hell aren't they taking your word now?! You're the one who saved the bloody wizarding word! Those ungrateful- UGH!" She ranted, her cheeks red in anger. Finally, she collapsed onto the chair next to Draco, her forehead resting in her right palm.

The boys stayed quiet.

"And you two!" She hissed, whipping her head up to meet Harry's and Draco's gaze, "what the fuck were you thinking?! Running here non stop without any bloody food! I'd throw you in Azkaban myself to teach you lot a lesson!"

They stayed quiet, waiting for her to cool off.

She let out a frustrated groan and leaned back In her seat, her arms crossed.

The two boys shared a glance, before looking back to Hermione, "sorry." They both said quietly.

"Whatever. Harry, hurry up and get better. We're having a meeting about this. We'll find Voldemort and kill him- for good." She hissed, before getting up and leaving.

Harry and Draco shared a look, before laughing quietly amongst themselves- they didn't know why... maybe it was ironic humour. But, nonetheless, neither could stop giggling.