Two

Harry hurried out of Ron's office and towards Hermione's, his mind memorizing every twist and turn he took throughout the corridors. People were screaming, running away from the Deatheaters. Running against Harry. It was almost impossible to run against the mob of people who were pushing past him... it was like trying to pull yourself up from underneath a wave.

Nonetheless, Harry was determined to reach Draco before the Deatheaters.

He heard multiple spells firing off from some people in the ministry trying to hold off the Deatheaters so the others could get to safety, but the twist in Harry's stomach knew that it was no use. There was too many. They some how managed to gather a whole new alliance... and for what? Voldemort was dead... gone... and so were all of his horcruxes.

But something in the back of Harry's mind knew that not all of them were gone... Harry was still alive.
Now, Harry knew technically he didn't count, but Voldemort always found a way.

Finally Harry made it to Hermione's office. The door had already been broken off its hinges, and Harry's stomach churned, his heart sank.

He quickly pushed past the door, his eyes instantly landing upon a man with platinum blond hair- that wasn't draco- who was aiming his wand at Draco.

Just as Lucius was about to fire a spell, Harry yelled; "Expelliarmus!" Instantly disarming Lucius.

Lucius turned to glare at Harry, but before Harry could throw another attack, Lucius disappeared into thin air.

Harry quickly made his way to Draco, "are you okay?" Harry asked, his heart pounding.

Draco's eyes were wide, but he nodded anyway.

"Where's pansy?"

"She..." Draco coughed, "she's..." Draco pointed a shaky finger to the ground on the other side of the room.

Harry turned, instantly noticing pansy's limp body.

Before Harry could make it, Hermione ran into the office, her eyes landing on Pansy almost immediately.

"No..." She whispered.

She covered her mouth and sank by Pansy's side, feeling for a pulse.

"She's still alive!" Hermione gasped, "I need to get her to St. Mungos... Harry... I don't have enough floo powder for all of us...-"

"It's okay, 'Mione, Draco and I will find a way out. Bring her to St. Mungos." Harry ordered.

She nodded and stood up, quickly grabbing her floo powder from out of her desk, before effortlessly picking up Pansy and stepping into her fire place.

"st. Mungos!"

Harry turned back to Draco, who was still staring wide Eyed and gripping onto Harry's sleeve.

"Draco, what's wrong?" Harry asked, placing his palm gently on Draco's cheek. But Draco winced at his touch.
Harry felt his heart sink, "Draco...?"

"He pretended to be you..." Draco mumbled, "He... he was disguised...-" his voice cracked.

Harry's stomach churned with anger, "what did he d-?" Harry's sentence was cut off when something exploded.

"We need to get out of here." Harry stated. "Now." He grabbed Draco's hand and ran out of the office.

As soon as they exited the office they were met with a strong smell of smoke, and multiple Aurors firing spells at Death Eaters. The were strongly out numbered, and Harry couldn't push down his heroic conscience- telling him to help.

"I need to help them," Harry said, watching as the death Eaters effortlessly outnumber the others.

"No- Harry, you can't-" Draco begged, "Harry, those witches and wizards are just holding them off- the aren't fighting! They don't have a plan! You'll get yourself killed- there's too many of them, Harry... we can think of a plan somewhere safer- please, just listen to me." Draco's voice cracked, "remember what happened last time? I can't loose you again..."

Harry looked back at his boyfriend, his heart sinking when he picked up on the distress evident in Draco's eyes. "Okay," Harry nodded and quickly ran back towards Ron's office, "we'll get some floo powder from Ron's office and go to The Burrow."

Draco nodded in agreement, picking up his pace with Harry so he wouldn't get swallowed by the sea of people and they each ran down the corridors, ducking at hexes flying their way, and throwing some of their own to keep the Deatheaters off their trail. They pushed through the wave of people, and tried to ignore those who've dropped dead... those who were pushed to the side, those who were mourning over a lost one, and those who fell lifeless just in front of them.

It pained Harry to leave without putting up a fight, but he knew if he tried fighting now, he'd probably die. And right now, he knew he couldn't leave Draco like that. And he knew he'd be more useful in future events.

Finally, they made it to Ron's office. His door was still intact, and locked, in fact.

Harry mumbled "Alohomora", the door instantly clicking opened.

Ron wasn't in his office- he must've been trying to evacuate people.

"Okay." Harry closed and locked the door, "find the floo powder."

They searched throughout the entire office, until Draco finally pulled out a book off the bookshelf, and out fell a pouch of floo powder.

"Harry!"

Harry ran next to him, "Alright, you go first. I'll be right behind you." Harry explained.

"Where am I..."

"The burrow."