Five

"So this is where you live huh?" Foxy asked, walking around the house. He sniffed. "Do I smell some- oh." He grabbed Bonnie's arm. "Stay here. I need to talk to Bons in private." He said to Bonbon before dragging Bonnie into a spare room. "What did he do to you?" He hissed.

"W-What?" Bonnie's eyes widened. Was he going to find the cuts?

"I smelled blood and sex in the living room. So unless you two were doing something really kinky and creepy, he raped you." Foxy growled, his pupil dilating to a small dot. Bonnie looked down as tears pricked at his eyes. Foxy got the message. "Bonnie this is too far. After what you told me on Friday, and your brother's descriptions of you, you don't take care of yourself that well. That and you've always been small but that's not my point. You need to call the cops."

"No!" Bonnie hissed rather loudly. He lowered his voice. "I can't. I don't want to go back into foster care and he'll still find a way to get to me. And Mangle and Chica. He doesn't know about you yet."

"Fine. Don't call the cops but please, at least write." Foxy pleaded. Bonnie nodded and found a paper and pen for Foxy to write his address on. "Thanks. And don't lie in the letters either."

"I won't. Now, we've got a thirteen year old kid who hasn't changed much since I was a kid so let's hope he hasn't torn my living room apart." Bonnie joked without a laugh. Foxy chuckled as the walked out into the living room to join Bonbon.

~•~•~•~

At around eleven thirty that night was when they finally left. Bonnie sunk down into a kitchen chair and drinking a bottle of soda before dragging himself up to bed and setting the alarm for six tomorrow morning.

~•~•~•~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BE-

"GODDAMNIT!" Bonnie screeched, falling out of his dream and his bed and taking the alarm clock with him. ((Almost everyone can relate to this some time or another.)) "Ow, damn." He rubbed his head where it had hit the corner of the bedside table and felt a sticky substance. Blood. "Shit. Chee and Mang's gonna think he did this." He grumbled while making his way to the bathroom to clean himself up.

After applying bandages and such to the minor head wound, Bonnie made his way downstairs and started his breakfast while packing his lunch. He brightened as he made his food because it was Monday. Meaning, school! A.k.a. no Freddy for eight hours! He did a little dance before eating his breakfast and then getting dressed in time to catch the bus for once. Today was looking up for him.

"Hey Bons- what happened to your head?" Mangle asked as he approached Bonnie.

"Fell out of bed this morning. I hit my head off of the bed side table and this bump is from me taking the alarm clock with me." Bonnie explained in high spirits.

"Well you're in a good mood." Chica commented.

"Freddy wasn't at home last night nor this morning." Bonnie smiled brightly.

"How ya feeling Bons?" Foxy asked walking up behind them and slinging his arm across Bonnie's shoulders. He had a fake pirate's hook over his one hand. "I was wondering if you'd go with me to the Halloween dance. Just friends."

"I don't know yet if I'm even allowed." Bonnie scratched his neck.

"Hey? What did ya do to your head?" Foxy asked, gingerly poking the bandage.

"Fell out of bed." Bonnie shrugged. Foxy was silent for a moment before he started laughing like a madman.

"You," he wheezed, "have no idea how often I've done that! I'm guessing the alarm clock went with?" He pointed at the bump on Bonnie's forehead. A small chuckle escaped the purplette's mouth as he nodded. As soon as they heard the laugh Chica and Mangle froze.

"Bonnie, did you just... laugh?" Mangle asked in astonishment. Chica stared.

"I, I think I did." Bonnie mumbled, equally as shocked.

"We've never heard you ever even come close to a laugh. Foxy, how did you do that?" Chica turned her attention to the red head.

"I don't know." Foxy mumbled. Then the warning bell for homeroom rang. "Shit. Gotta run." He grabbed Bonnie's arm and started running.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Foxy stop!" Bonnie shouted. His cuts had started bleeding again. Foxy sniffed and smelled the blood. He shoved Bonnie into the bathroom and yanked up his sleeve, only to be hit in the face with the sharp metallic scent of fresh and dried blood.

"What did he do?" Foxy demanded, pulling Bonnie to the sink to wash the wounds.

"Freddy didn't do this." Bonnie mumbled.

"You did?" Foxy stopped pulling on Bonnie's arm for a second to stare at him. Something sparkled in his eye.

"Foxy, are you crying?" Bonnie asked worriedly, reaching up with his free hand to catch the tear.

"No." Foxy growled, his voice strained. "Let's get you cleaned up." He mumbled, quickly wiping his eye with the back of his hand and pulling Bonnie to the sink. He washed out the cuts and dug around in his backpack for something. He pulled out a first aid kit. "Always be prepared." He smiled. It was so fake.

"Foxy, you don't have to do this." Bonnie sighed.

Foxy let out a bark-like laugh. "Yes I do." He grumbled. "I don't like seeing the people I like hurt."

Bonnie smiled softly. "Okay ya big softy." He said after Foxy finished wrapping his arm.

"I'm not soft." Foxy mumbled, one again wiping his eye.

"That's why you're crying." Bonnie teased, poking Foxy's side.

"I'm not crying. I just got an eyelash in my eye." Foxy protested.

"Yeah sure." Bonnie rolled his sleeve back down. He went to leave. Foxy followed him and fell into step with him. "Oh and about lunch last Friday, if you wanted to come with you could've just asked. I heard you in the hall."

Foxy stopped walking while Bonnie continued on. "Hey! Wait up!"