Eight

Bonnie woke up to the darkness and instantly curled up sobbing. He was never going to see Mangle or Chica or Foxy again. He was going to die.

Why would they care if you died? A small voice made itself known in the back of his mind. They don't love you. Just like Freddy said, you're ugly, useless, hated. No one loves you.

"No. That isn't true. That can't be true." Bonnie mumbled.

Then why did you mother kill herself? The voice purred. Bonnie shook his head against the memory.

~•~•~•~

"Mom!" Fourteen year old Bonnie ran through his home looking for his beloved mother. He glanced in every room until he came to his mother's. Cautiously opening the door he looked in. He didn't see anyone but a cold breeze was blowing through the room. "Mom?" The curtains fluttered. He walked over to them.

"Bonnie? Bonnie don't-" His fifteen year old brother Shadow tried to stop him as he pulled back the curtains. The window was smashed and there - in a bloody heap on the ground - was his beloved mother, dead.

"Mom?" Bonnie whimpered as his older brother trekked over to him, minding the broken glass. He noted that the window was broken in instead of out.

"Come on Bonnie." Shadow scooped his younger brother up and slid him onto his back. Although he was fourteen, Bonnie was to shocked to protest. "Let's go get Bonbon. We need to tell him."

"O-Ok." Bonnie nodded timidly.

~•~•~•~