Seven

Foxy pouted. "I suppose you're right. And I don't want anything bad to happen to you. But before you leave," He leaned down and lifted Bonnie's injured arm to press his lips to the back of his hand. "Remember Bonnie. There'll always be someone who loves you. Please stop cutting. For the good of your brothers, for Mangle and Chica, for me."

Bonnie felt tears form in his eyes. He turned away, not saying anything about what Foxy just said. "I-I'll see you tomorrow."

"Write!" Foxy reminded him as he ran off.

"I will!" Bonnie turned and ran backwards a few steps to wave before turning a corner and exiting the building. Foxy sat down on the stairs. Marionette joined him.

"What's wrong?" The drama teacher asked.

"Bonnie." Foxy sighed debating on telling the teacher. He decided to. "Promise me you won't do anything. He'll hate me to know that I told you but I need to tell someone. And, don't call the cops. Or social services. He hates foster care."

"I can't prom-"

"Please!"

"Okay. I won't tell. But keep me updated with what you're going to tell me. Because if its troubles at home then I could work the rehearsal schedule around it."

"Thank you. Bonnie is living with his boyfriend. And the man abuses him. And rapes him. And threatens him. All out treats him like shit."

"Wow. Why hasn't he left?"

"Because he can't. He has to live there until he graduates because he's been in foster care before and hated it and even after that he won't be able to because the man threatened to hurt not just Bonnie but Mangle and Chica too since they're his friends. And he cuts."

"So he's afraid to leave?"

"Yeah."

"That isn't right."

"I know." Foxy leaned his head against the cool wall beside the stairs. "At least, he's kinda happy because of yesterday. His boyfriend left for the night so I was able to come over and I brought my foster brother along, who's Bonnie's biological younger brother. It made both of them so happy." He smiled at the memory of how Bonbon had clung to Bonnie the whole night. And Bonnie didn't complain or anything.

"You sound like a lovesick schoolgirl." Marionette commented. The drama teacher ran a hand through their hair.

"Girl? No. Lovesick? Unfortunately." Foxy groaned. "And I only met him Friday. It isn't right. We just met and I fell for him and now I can't help but hurt because he's hurting."

"It's called love at first sight child. And you haven't just fallen for him. You fell and can't get back up." Marionette laughed softly.

"Yeah." Foxy sighed. His fingertips grazed his eyepatch.

"I meant to ask, how did you lose your eyesight in that eye?" Marionette pursed their lips.

"I was protecting Mangle from my dad and he shot me in the eye with my bebe gun. I'm living with my uncle now. On my mom's side." Foxy sighed. "I know what it's like to have someone make you feel worthless every day of your life. I really don't want Bonnie to deal with that."

"Come on. I won't tell anyone, as I promised but you have to keep me updated. Why don't you get home. It's getting late."

~*~*~*~ ((I know it's different sry))

"I didn't try!" Bonnie yelled after he accidentally burned the food. Freddy stormed out of the room and grabbed Bonnie's sketchbook and a lighter. "No!" Bonnie screamed as Freddy took out the picture Bonnie had sketched during lunch of Foxy. The red headed male was laying on his back in the school courtyard watching a butterfly when Bonnie had drawn it. "DON'T BURN THAT! PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT!"

"WHO IS IT?" Freddy demanded.

"A FRIEND!" Bonnie screeched, tears streaming down his face.

"A NAME BONNIE! WHAT IS HIS NAME!" Freddy screamed.

"No." Bonnie suddenly calmed down for no visible reason. "I won't give you his name so you can hurt him like you tried to hurt Mang and Chee. I'm not retarded."

Freddy stormed over to Bonnie. He grabbed him by the hair and threw him on the floor before kicking him mercilessly. "Yes you are. You are a stupid, no good, retarded slut. I hate you. I don't even know why I ever loved someone as ugly as you." He growled and kicked Bonnie one last time. He watched as the small male coughed up blood. "You are worthless." He turned to leave.

"Was that all I ever was to you?" Bonnie said weakly as he pulled himself up by his elbows. "A fucking tool?"

"No shit. And," Freddy crouched down and grabbed a fistful of Bonnie's hair. "that's what you'll stay as. My tool. You can kiss those friends of yours goodbye because you'll never see them or anyone again." He threw the boy on the floor again. "You're not going back to school. You'll stay my tool, my slave. And when I'm not home I'll lock you in the basement. Understood?" Bonnie didn't answer, tears were streaming down his face. "Understood?" Freddy demanded.

"Yes." Bonnie looked at the floor. He glanced up to see Freddy light the picture of Foxy on fire along with his sketchbook. "No." He whispered as the man above him dropped the burning object into a metal trash bin. Then he felt Freddy grab him by the back of his shirt and drag him to the basement where he was thrown down the stairs. He watched as the light at the top of the stairs winked out. "I'm sorry Mangle and Chica. I'm sorry Foxy." And he too joined the darkness as he fell unconscious.

~*~*~*~

Holy shiitake mushrooms. That, I regret that. Sorry. Kill me now please.