Twenty

((Twenty chapters! Wahoo!))

Graduation day came really quick and went just as fast. Bonnie had become a celebrity of sorts, barely having survived death and Foxy became a hero. But this, was only the start.

The End

JOKING!

"Foxy!" Bonnie shouted, wheeling himself around the first floor of the house as he searched for his boyfriend. He liked the sound of it. And it was because it was someone that he knew he could entrust his life in.

At the moment the crippled boy was picking up what he could that was his and Foxy's and putting it into a box in his lap. The redhead clambered down the stairs carrying two boxes, or more like balancing them to the best of his ability. He kicked open the door while Scott ran after him yelling to be careful. Vincent laughed and looked at the boy in the wheelchair.

"Damn. Even me and Scott moving into this house wasn't this hectic. And now with you two moving out? Yikes." He joked as he lit a cigarette. Bonnie waved the smoke from his face coughing.

"Please don't." He sighed and closed the box before Wheeling over to where his new guitar sat. It was a graduation present from Foxy's uncles. Foxy had told them that he liked to play so they bought him the red guitar he had wanted for years. Foxy got the baby grand that was currently being loaded into the moving truck. "Can you believe it? Not even a year ago I met Foxy. Then a little after I met you guys. Now we're leaving."

"Hey. Hey hey hey." Vincent kneeled in front of him. "You'll still visit. You are always welcome in our home. And if Foxy ever cheats on ya, call me up and I'll whoop some sense into him. Eh?"

Bonnie smiled. "Thanks Vincent." He sighed and hugged the other purple haired man.

"See you fourth of July?" Scott was asking Foxy as the two walked into the room. Foxy looked at Bonnie.

"All set." He grinned. Bonnie pulled away from Vincent and wheeled himself over to hug Scott.

"I could never thank you enough for letting me stay here after I was gotten out of there." Bonnie smiled at both men as they stood side by side. Foxy stood beside Bonnie and grinned down at him.

"Ready to start a better chapter?" He asked.

"More then ready." Bonnie sighed. He laughed as Bonbon ran over and attacked him with a hug.

"Bye Bonnie." The blunette smiled at his older brother. "Say hi to Shadow for me please?"

"I will." Bonnie chuckled, ruffling his brother's hair. Bonbon smiled before whispering something in Foxy's ear. Foxy turned bright red. "I'll ask later. But right now Shadow's waiting for us. Bye guys."

~•~•~•~

"So what did Bonbon say earlier?" Bonnie asked fro  the passenger seat of the moving van.

Foxy chuckled. "To be the flower boy in our wedding."

Bonnie giggled. "We still have a little bit to go until that day rolls around."

"Well actually." Foxy rubbed the back of his neck. He pulled over onto a shoulder of the road and pulled something out of the glove box. "Bonnie Louis Walker, we're about to start a whole new chapter in our lives. One I hope will be a hell of a lot better then the beginning few. And I wanted to start it with you at my side not as my boyfriend but, as my husband. Will you marry- mnph!" Foxy didn't even finish before Bonnie's lips were on his. "I'll take that is a yes?"

"Fuck yea it's a yes." Bonnie laughed. Foxy slipped the delicate silver band around his now fiancé's finger and pulled back onto the road to tell their roommate and brother (in-law) the news.

~•~•~•~

*does a happy dance* DONE!

Four things:

1.) How was it?

2.) Sequel?

3.) Do you want one with Bonbon and Fred?

4.) That was quicker to write then I thought. And I didn't hit writers block!