Eighteen

((DON'T WORRY! Bonnie doesn't look like the picture. I just had that in my camera roll and it says sorry. Its an apology!))

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Sir." A nurse walked up to Foxy. "Sir you need to get back in bed. Sir."

Foxy didn't hear a word she said.

His eyes were focused solely on the purple haired boy hooked up to the numerous machines trying to keep him alive. A bandage was wrapped around Bonnie's chest where they had removed the bullet.

Freddy wasn't coming back.

After Fredd shot Bonnie, Foxy had shot him with a small pistol that was discarded behind the table. It only had a single bullet left. Now the brunette was in the morgue. Where he belonged. Dead.

"Sir, I need you to return to your bed to ensure a good recovery." The nurse tried again.

"Leave him alone Trisha. Its obvious the boy isn't going to leave his friend." The doctor appeared in the doorway.

"He won't recover if he isn't in his bed!" Trisha protested. Foxy's hand grazed over the bandages wrapped around his own torso. Its been three weeks. Bonnie hadn't woken up once. The only indication of his life being the soft rise and fall of his chest and the steady beeping of the heart monitor.

"Young man?" The doctor ignored the nurse and walked over to Foxy, who looked up. "Anything?" Foxy shook his head. He hadn't spoke a word since they found him. He answered questioning by writing everything.

Foxy looked around the room. At least ninety percent of the whole school had showed up. There were wilting flowers everywhere. Deflating balloons too. "Knock knock." Foxy glanced up at his teacher. Marionette had been visiting every day without fail. Checking on both their students. Foxy waved. "Still not talking huh?"

Foxy shook his head.

"How ya feeling? Nothing hurts?" Marionette looked at the boy carefully. Once again he shook his head. "Well that's good I guess. He still hasn't woken up?" This time Foxy didn't move as he looked at Bonnie. Marionette sighed. "A least he's still alive. If you hadn't have shot Freddy before he managed to get another shot then there would be no hope."

Hope. That's all that Foxy had been clinging to these past few weeks. The hope that his best friend would survive. That he wouldn't be left without the one he had fallen hard for. Fresh tears sprung to his eyes. He didn't wipe them away. No. He could hear Bonnie's voice in his head.

"Foxy. People cry not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for way to long. Yes some cry when they're weak. I do. But you are one of the strongest people I know."

Bonnie. You told me I'm strong but I'm not strong enough. Without you I won't have reason to be strong. And all I'll be is weak. Please. I'm not strong with you. I might've been before but that was then. Before I met you. Before I knew love. Don't fucking leave me! Foxy laid his head on Bonnie's motionless shoulder as sobs racked his body. Marionette got up and left, knowing that they would be no help.