Seventeen

((Really big time skip guys. Sorry. Three months. You're gonna hate me for this chapter.))

Bonnie saw his friends run towards him.

Jeremy was pulling out his gun.

They were screaming and yelling.

Foxy wasn't with them.

Foxy was beside him.

He was fading.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

Darkness.

~•~•~•~

"Bonnie? Bonnie wake up." Bonnie heard a voice above him rasp. He opened his eyes to see Foxy hovering overtop of him with scratches all across his face.

"Foxy?" Bonnie squinted to see in the darkness.

"Yeah. Its me." Foxy nodded and sat back on his haunches. He ran his hands through his hair. He looked up. There was a small amount of light filtering in from a grate above them. The walls were solid. No door. No window. No escape but that little grate.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked, afraid he already knew the answer.

"Freddy." Foxy confirmed his fear. Bonnie pulled himself up enough so that he was leaning back on his elbows. "I guess you didn't see him but he had chloroform."

"Then why are you here?" Bonnie looked at him.

"I'm a figment of your imagination." Foxy joked halfheartedly. "No. But really, I was literally right beside you. He wouldn't have been able to get you without grabbing me too."

"Oh." Bonnie hung his head. "This is my fault."

No it isn't Bonnie. A familiar voice said in the back of his head. Only this time, it wasn't trying to get him to kill himself. I know it isn't your fault. If anybody's its Freddy's. Stop beating yourself up.

"Springtrap?" Bonnie shook his head. Something in the corner began to glow. It took form and there stood a man with cuts and scratches all across his face. His clothes were torn to shreds and his head was crooked, as if he was hung. What was left of the clothing looked like a purple prison guard's. He nodded to Foxy before looking at Bonnie.

"You really need to stop beating yourself up Bonnie. Let the people who love you in." His voice was soothing. It flowed like a creek.

"You were trying to get me to kill myself a few months ago." Bonnie protested. Both Foxy and Springtrap winced.

"I understand I made some mistakes in the past but that was because your spirit would've been able to lead mine home. But now with what all's happening, your spirit would get lost because its nowhere near your time anymore." Springtrap reached out his hand and ran it slightly over Bonnie's chin. "You have to survive this. I will help you through it." And he disappeared. The air shifted a little as he joined with Bonnie once again then settled.