Childhood Crush〖Yoru〗

Childhood Crush
Yoru(Procellarum)

Yoru was in his room, with his best friend Yoū sitting on his desk chair, looking through photo albums Yoru kept, and he was sitting on his bed while reading the script for the upcoming movie he's starring in.

The movie was about two childhood best friends that separated once they reached high school. The girl became a troublemaking rebel while the boy became an obedient teacher's pet, but after an accident, the boy can barely remember anything and it's up to the girl to help him regain his memories, and of course, falls in love with the girl over again like when they were kids.

The title of the movie wasn't so creative either "Childhood Crush".

Yoru almost didn't want to do the part mostly because it kinda reminds him of his own puppy love story, with a girl who kindly lends him her only pencil during a math test, with a girl name (Y/N) (L/N).

She had left for America after their final year in elementary together. They did try to write letters, but with her being a rising actress and him being in an idol group, their schedules clashed every time.

That doesn't mean he stopped thinking about her though. Every time they take a break his group mates often find him staring at the nearby window or at a picture in his phone, that he always manages to keep away from their curious and prying eyes.

As he went over the lines he stopped for a moment, realizing one very important thing that nobody bothered to tell him, who was playing the role of the girl?

The first shooting was in a couple of days and he has yet to find out who his 'love interest' would be.

He was snapped back to reality when Yoū held up his private box, a heart-shaped red box with a picture of (Y/N) on the cover, "Yoū, wait!" before Yoru could take it away from his hands, he proceeded to take the cover off and turn it over on his desk and spilled the content of the box.

Old letters with stamps and messy writing on the back.

Trinkets that reminds him of her- like that chocolate wrapper from the European chocolate she gave him from her trip abroad, the pencil that she lends to him and didn't ask back for, a plastic tiara she gave him as a joke on April fools, and last of all was a cassette tape filled with her favorite songs.

Pictures that they both took whenever they can.

He can't help but feel so nostalgic as the items poured out the box, that he has hidden for so long and nearly forgotten about, Yoū examined a picture in confusion "Hey isn't this that transfer student from (Y/C)? I think her name was (wrong/n), or was it (another wrong/n)? I'm not sure."

Yoru gently plucked the picture from Yoū's hand, and examined it himself, it was the picture on the day before you left on Christmas Eve, he smiled sadly at the photo.

"Her name was (Y/N)." He gave the picture back to Yoū, who was busy looking through other things from the box to notice the sad look in his eyes.

He arrived at the set as early as possible, eager to meet his co-star in the movie, he moved through the busy set fluidly, and stumbled upon the director's line of sight "There's our man! Someone, please get (L/N)-san over here." He turns to Yoru and smiled "We are lucky to get a contract with your co-star who flew from America, so treat her well." Before proceeding to help with the props.

He wondered why the last name was familiar, and especially about the part where they came from America, and then his co-star came to view.

All he saw has a blur of (H/C) hair and his co-star was giving him a tight hug. "Yoru, I'm so glad to see you!" He was in disbelief at first, but he can confirm that hugging him right now is in fact (Y/N) (L/N).

Yoru's face turned red as he returned the hug, how can she act like they didn't just get separated for several years?

After the long embrace, they parted and look into each others eyes, he always loved her (E/C) eyes that would often sparkle with childlike wonder, after a comfortable silence between the two of them they were snapped from their gaze by the director shouting orders for the actors to get ready for scene one.

Months passed and the movie had finally gone through editing and is now showing on the big screen.

Yoru and (Y/N) would often catch up and talk to each other every time they're off-screen, and they would even improvise on their lines that would make the flow of the movie more natural, real and relatable. But they really changed the script at the end of the movie.

Yoru and (Y/N) overlook the town from their position on top of a cliff, the camera recording from their backs.

"It was fun to spend the day with you, Rei." (Y/N) stated before looking at his cloudy expression and she frowned.

"What's wrong, didn't you have fun too?"

The camera zoomed in close enough to his distant eyes, "No it's not that, Kira. I have something to tell you." He turned to her and the camera switched to the other angle.

"I remembered everything last night." (Y/N) gasped and eyes widen for a bit before she sighed "I guess you're gonna go back to hating me, huh?" She kicked a stray pebble over the cliff.

"No, I won't." He insisted but she just faked a laugh "That's what they all say." She turns to leave but Yoru grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the tree.

One of the people on set checked the script, seeing that pinning her to the tree wasn't in the script, but the air was too tense, and perfect, from the scene that they kept filming.

"Let go." The angle of the camera made it look like her eyes were shadowed over.

"No." Yoru, off scripted, leaned towards her for a soft kiss, her eyes were wide with surprise but then slowly eased into the kiss.

"And cut!"

•••

1066 words

Not really inspired by anything just a random one

Kinda like that flashback episode, Yoru had when his character acts like Yoū during Highschool and goes back to memory lane

𝙏𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙄𝙐𝙏𝘼 - 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara