pt.1 - It's You〖Hajime〗

It's You
|pt 1|
Hajime ; Six Gravity
requested by ; Kaito_1500

Hajime walked down the streets of Tokyo, looking around for the address Shun had given him to buy him a few teas, usually, this would be Kai's chore, but he had a photoshoot for a well-known fashion company, so the task fell on him, and he doesn't mind, he kinda owes Kai for a favor he had ask him for a while back, so this was just about time he paid him back.

His GPS said he was finally at his destination and he didn't hesitate to step inside, admiring the stocked shelves filled with jars, boxes, and others of a sort.

The bell that hung above the door chimes as he shut the door behind him, "Just a second, please!" He heard a muffled voice spoke from somewhere behind the counter, he pulled out a list of teas Shun had asked him to buy and nearly sweatdropped at the amount.

"I wonder how often Shun runs out of teas..." He muses as he approached the counter, and waited patiently for the store attendant to approach the counter.

He briefly recalled what Shun told him over the phone, "Oh, don't worry, the attendant knows my list by heart, just tell her I sent you and she'll know." Was Shun's final words before he ended the call, attending to his own work as well.

Just as he snapped back reality the small door that leads to the back of the shop opened, and out stepped a girl just around his age, wearing a white turtleneck beneath a beige cardigan, and high-waisted jeans, his eyes trailed up to her face, before his eyes widen in realization.

"Morning, Welcome to (L/N)'s Tea Shop, how may I help you today?"

"(Y/N)?"

She finally looked up from the clipboard she had in hand, before her lips curved to form a bright smile, "Mutsuki? Hey, how you've been!" She jumped over the counter and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug, and he unconciously wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her steady to keep them from stumbling and accidentally knocking down the shelves.

"Hey, you're lively as ever." He joked as they pulled back from the hug.

"You're one to talk, who knew the quietest kid in class would become a famous idol today." She playfully hits his shoulder lightly.

"I see the family business lives on." He looked down at the front of the counter where the logo has been carved into the wood.

"Oh yeah, speaking of which, I'm guessing you're here to buy, and not to see how your bestfriend is doing."

"Who says I can't do both." He points out as she playfully rolled her eyes, "Just tell me what you need." She crossed her ams, "Right, Shun said you know his order by now." Her eyes light up at the mention of his name, before clasping her hands together, "Of course, he's my number one customer." She hummed happily as she went over to one of the shelves and pulled out a box, a sticker of the logo is placed on the front, and opened the box from the top.

He held out the list as she started to pull the contents from inside, in smaller boxes with the same logo, mentally crossing them out as he went down the list, "You really did memorize his order." He comments, impressed, as the (H/C)-haired girl grinned, "And you said I was always forgetful." She puffed her chest out proudly as he chuckled, "Okay, I take that comment back then."

"Huh? No fair, Hajime!"

"I'm kidding, (Y/N)."

She lead him outside and waved, "It was nice seeing you again, Hajime." She gave him a closed-eyed smile, before she adds, "I hope to see you stop by here, we have a lot of catching up to do."

He nodded his head, smiling brightly at the shorter female, "Agreed, I'll tell you when I'm off, okay?" She nodded, "Yeah, alright."

Weeks have passed since then, and Hajime has been visiting every chance he get ever since, he doesn't know why, he just somehow ends up standing in front of the shop after a long day of work, or he just so happens to be around the area.

But (Y/N) doesn't seem to find this frequent visits odd, in fact, it seems like she embraced it early on, she would even prepare him care packages of an assortment of teas and other things she sells at the shop, that were just shipped, for the dorm, and the others were pretty happy with what they usually get.

He listened intently as (Y/N) was finished telling him a funny story about a customer she had, before his phone rang, a message saying he should head back to the dorm at the moment and he sighed, secretly not wanting for this to end, but he doesn't really have that choice either.

"Guess, it's time for you to head back, huh." (Y/N) softly sighs as she glanced at the grandfather clock, "Yeah, it was nice chatting with you, though." He smiled gratefully at her as she grinned, "No problem, things are always slow here so, it was fun to have you as company." She then stood up from leaning on the counter and grabbed something from behind the counter, producing another care package.

"Another one? You are spoiling the guys, you know." He teased lightly as he chuckled while she nods smugly, "I know, tell them I got their favourites packed in it, so nobody fights over anything." She winked and she walked him out to the store front, carrying the box in his arms.

"Have a safe trip!" She called out as he started heading back to the appartment, he waved back before he hailed a cab ride to shorten the time it would usually take for him to head back.

Once he arrived at the appartment he called out, "I'm home!"

Koi, Haru, and Kakeru greeted him first as they sat in the living room, the others were in the kitchen or in their rooms, "Welcome back."

He sets the box down and started to distribute the contents, eliciting jovial reactions to the received gifts, "Wow, tell (L/N)-san that these are much appreciated." Haru smiled as he picked the box of Lemon Tea from the pack.

After the others get theirs, Koinspotted something in the pack that has not been brought out, he reached in and pulled out somethijg thin, and long, it was an envelope, with the faint smell of tea lingering on the paper, he flipped it and scanned the letter written across from it.

"Hajime, it's for you!"

Hajime looked back, surprised, before reaching over to grab the envelope from his hand, decided to read it after dinner, and once they have finished eating, he retreated to his room.