pt.2 - Red Is The Colour Of My Love For You〖Kakeru〗

Red Is The Colour Of My Love For You
|pt.2|
Kakeru(Six Gravity)

(Y/N) just moved into the apartment complex months ago, and she's been busy ever since she began to study in the most prestigious music school in Japan, Saotome Gakuen.

She made very huge progress in her rising career as an idol and as a composer, even composing her own songs.

She even made a contract with Raging Entertainment, much to her classmates and friends shock, but nonetheless they still supported her.

(Y/N) and Kakeru became closer during the progress and he always stayed by her side no matter what, even if he has to be drag back to his apartment by Hajime.

But still, (Y/N) wanted to show how much she appreciates Kakeru and maybe even tell him about the feeling that she developed along the way.

She brainstorm and racked her brain multiple times for an idea, when her phone starts ringing.

"Hello, (L/N) speaking." She cursed in her head, she should really fix this annoying habit.

"Hey, (Y/N)! I was just wondering when you'll release your first album? Everyone can't wait to listen to the songs you composed." The ever so upbeat voice of Syo brought a smile to her face "Don't get too excited, Syo. And I assure you that I will notify you after Raging gives me the green light."

She heard him sigh at the other end, "Like that will ever happen." She rolled her eyes but still has the smile on her face "He will, I gotta go finish the last few songs that's going to be out in the exclusive section of the album."

"Wait, exclusive?! (Y/N) -"
"Bye~" then she press the 'End Call' button and turn off her phone.

She looked out her window to find inspiration for the last song in the 'Exclusive' section, and it's called that because she is going to write the songs herself, she already has the approval of Raging, now all she has to do is think what to write on this last song.

She looked down below and saw a familiar blond walking inside the apartment complex holding something in his hands. She shook her head and went back to her desk, when the doorbell disturbed the silence.

She scrambled off her seat and rush to answer the door. Once she answered it, the person on the other side was Kakeru and what he was holding was a bouquet of red camellias.

"Oh, hey there, Ru-kun. Who're these flowers for? Is it for Hana-chan?" He shook his head and shyly handed the flowers to her "No, they're actually for you, since you work so hard, I thought you'd want to look at something else interesting instead of just your computer screen." She smiled and kissed his cheek before receiving the bouquet "Would you like to come inside?" With cheeks still red, he shook his head before bolting to the elevator "I just remembered, I have to help Koi and Iku with something!" She laughed to herself before retreating to her room.

She place the flowers on an unused vase and filled them up with water, setting it on her desk she continued to brainstorm.

Then something clicked.

If she remembered correctly red coloured camellias mean something, maybe she could find something useful with the meaning to add in the song.

After doing a quick research she just sat at her desk in surprise. It was all clear now, how did she not realise?

She start to write the song as it flowed out so naturally from her heart and onto the blank paper.

After a few days, her album has finally released, she got many positive remarks from her friends at Saotome, even praises from Shining himself, and Raging was pleased with the big increase of sales, nearly higher than HEAVENS, but she has yet to receive messages from Kakeru.

Then she heard a knock at her door, "Its open!" She called out and the door swung open.

She turned and smiled at the person "Hey there, Ru-kun! Already done with practice?" He nodded and collapse on her bed "So, have you heard my album?" He shook his head "It was already sold out by the time I was released from the studio, you are becoming quite the talk around downstairs you know, funny they should know that you live above us." He chuckled "Hey, you could listen to the exclusive section in the album if you want." He lit up like a Christmas tree and nodded his head.

After the last song was finished playing, she turn to him to see his reaction, only to see him staring at the bed in deep thought.

"So what do you think."

"Who was that song for?"

She was startled to say the least, he manage to figure out the last song wasn't an ordinary song, but was still clueless about it being for him.

"What if I told you it was for you?"

He was taken aback "(Y/N), you mean-" She nodded "I love you."

•••
853 words
(Red)Camellia - "You're a flame in my heart"

Yes I did just referenced Uta no Prince-sama, what are you gonna do about it?

Over here at my place, it's 1pm so technically afternoon.(I forgot about the time differences)