Big News〖Yoū〗

Big News
Yoū (Procellarum)

"Oi, Yuta!" (Y/N) shouted at her younger brother, stomping over to him, "Could you bother to clean your stuff up, I literally nearly tripped over your things even until now." She huffed as she dropped the colorful pastel jumper at his face, while he laid down on the couch, "(Y/N)-nee, chill out will you." He pouts childishly but started picking up his scattered things immediately, bringing a smile to her face and nodding in satisfaction, "How are things with Yoū-san?" He looked up, eyes gleaming mischievously as (Y/N)'s cheeks flushed red, "We're alright..." She mumbled as Yuta laughed at his sister's flustered face, "Shut up, you!" She scolds, losing composure, as she huffed adjusting the messenger bag on her shoulder, "I'm heading for work now, see you at dinner." She ruffled his hair as he gave her a quick hug, "Have a good day, sis~!" He waved as she closed the door behind her, heading towards the nearby train station.

Ashu (Y/N), an amazing music composer for Brave Entertainment, mostly for THRIVE but also for KiLLER KiNG, often guiding them through interpreting some of the messages of the songs they have trouble grasping, mostly for the junior group but it even happens with the much senior groups. For her having a music inclined family helped her pursue her dreams, graduating from Saotome Academy and even had experience under Raging Entertainment in her younger years, talk about someone revered by the industry, she was first known for keeping it strictly business, never really getting close with the idols working with her, and despite her talents, most agree that she's not that very approachable as a person, then she met the redhead and she had a change of attitude from then on, and now she's not known for her icy personality anymore, but now viewed as an approachable, and friendly go-to composer for groups in need of a song.

"(Y/N)-san, how was that?" Fudo Akane smiled at her as she nodded approvingly, "Good work pacing yourself, Akane! Yuduki please raise your volume on the second verse, and Haruhi please try to harmonize with Yuduki with the tempo at the bridge. Oh, Miroku...flawless as ever." She gave her compliments, with a fair mix of criticism as well, but the aforementioned people nodded understandingly, internalizing those comments and warmed up for the second take of their recording of a new song.

"Ne~ (Y/N)-chan, how's your day so far?" hummed Haruhi, as they finished up recording and they ran into their composer at the lounge area in the building, she smiled at the group of males that approached her "Oh, hey everyone, I hope I wasn't too harsh on you today..." She sheepishly trailed off, as they shook their head "No worries, we need someone to give us criticism too, tough love if you will." Akane smiled at her as she ruffled his hair, "I'll keep that in mind for next time then. Also, just don't tell the other's, between you and me, I'm much stricter with them." She smiled, whispering the second part to them only as they laughed among themselves, (Y/N) waved as they went back out the lounge, she stretched, 'Just a few more hours before I head home...' She smiled at the thought of Yoū greeting her with cooked dinner, she glanced at her left hand and frowning at the sight of her absent accessory, "Too bad I can't wear it in public yet." She murmured before clenching her fist.

She sighed, stretching her arms over her head after spending hours hunched over in the recording room, (Y/N) smiled as the clock showed her it's time for her to head home if she wants to be in time, she gathered her music sheets and placing them in a file case before keeping it in her messenger bag. Her phone rang just before she closed it, she rummages through each pocket before grabbing her phone and smiled at the caller ID "Hey, Yoū! Don't worry I'm coming home right now, you know where the spare keys are. Alright, I'll pick up the cake." She laughs, "Alright. I love you." She placed the phone back in her bag and made her way out the building, making her way to the bakery to pick up a chocolate cake then she hailed a cab from there and had a ride to her place.