So Troublesome〖Yoū〗

So Troublesome
Yoū(Procellarum)

Yoū was lounging in the living room when his phone rang beside him, "Huh, who's calling this late?" He glanced at the caller ID before he picked up the call," Oi, Matsu, what the hell?" Then he heard his panicked, slightly slurred voice, "Yoū...I need help, it's (Y/N).." He stood up from the couch and made his way to his room, pressing the speaker button before throwing his phone in the bed as he hurriedly changed.

"Why, what's wrong?" He asked, pulling his shirt above his head, "Sayori got her drunk, she came here alone so nobody could drive her home, and you know how dangerous it gets for someone like her at night." Matsu tried to explain to the best to his capability, he finally finished changing before grabbing his phone, "Text me the place, I'm on my way." He hung up as he exited the complex and hailed a cab, after reading out loud the name of the bar the driver managed to get him there quickly, he paid with extra tip before exiting, rushing towards the neon-lit bar.

His heart pound against his chest at the thought of her, (Y/N).... oh how it's been so long...

Yoū was up in the roof of their high school building, sighing in content as he's away from the antics of his friends, then he heard footsteps behind him and stiffened as someone puts their hands on his shoulders they simultaneously blew in his ear, sending tingles down his spine, "Yoū-kun~" (Y/N) whispered as she massaged his shoulders and he leaned to her touch, "(Y/N) must you be such a tease?" He could already see her smirking face, "Because, you look cute when you blush." She hummed then once she stopped and he turned to face her, "You and I wouldn't work, you know..." She sighs, shaking her head, "I'll still try." She shook her head, "Well, I won't stop you." She smiled, "Good. I got a few years ahead." She winked at him.

He shook his head, entering the bar, the loud music and neon lights lighting up the dark room, once he spots Matsu and the slumped figure with (long/short) (H/C) hair, he speed-walked over to them, avoiding the drunk patrons staggering around the bar.

"Matsu, I'm here!" He was out of breath but finally manages to stand straight, "Oh good, you're here! Listen, my friends are already waiting for me so please take care of her and this is her address. Bye, take care of her!" He handed a piece of tissue before he waved as he made a beeline for the exit. Yoū blinked before seeing the now older (Y/N) leaning on the bar table, he slings her arm around him and he wrapped his arms around her waist, he tried to call a ride but the flash of a red battery flashed on his screen and he cursed under his breath.

"Guess I have to carry you." He sighed before carefully adjusting her and placing her on his back, and trudged his way down the street, trying to hail a cab, as he walked down, his mind drifted back to the old school days.

It was after school, and (Y/N) was fixing up Yoū in his home after he got into a fight that his friends dragged him into, "You know, they're a bad influence on you. All this skipping school and all." She murmured softly as she uses a cotton ball to with alcohol to clean the wounds, he flinched and smacked her hand away on instinct "Hey! That stings!" He hissed "You know what, who are you to bother anyway? You're just someone who's too dumb to think for themselves." She sighed, placing the cotton down before finishing up bandaging the wound and she grabbed her bag harshly from the couch, "Oi— where are you going?" He asked as she sighed in frustration, "Well clearly you need to rethink things. So I'm leaving, don't worry I'm not showing my face here ever again." And as promised, she miraculously avoids him for the rest of the year.

Yoū finally reached her apartment, he rode up the elevator and sets her down beside her apartment door, once he swung the door open, he carried her bridal style to her room, making sure to lock the door after.

He went to the kitchen and went to work on a hangover food, and as he worked his heart pounded, just the thought of seeing her again before would've made him too anxious, but now he had just picked her up from the bar after not talking to him when she walked out the door, except for that time during the grad party...

"Hey, (Y/N)...please listen to me." She turned to him, and her friends shove her towards him before running away, they shove her too strong and she was flush between his arms, they stare into each other's eyes before she looked away and she huffs before lightly pushing him, "Alright, let's talk outside." She nodded to the balcony, and Yoū followed after her.

"What do you want?" She asked, leaning on the balcony railing, and he sighed softly, "After that day at my place, I saw how much hanging out with them changed me, and you were right. I acted a complete jerk, please forgive me."  She blinked in confusion, "But, I thought you don't want to see me again." She lightly shook her head in disbelief, "What? No...I never wanted that, what I want is far from that..." He trailed off, "Then what do you want?" She asked him, confused, before sighing throwing her hands up, "Nevermind, I don't want my mood ruined for this." She angrily stomped off to the party as Yoū just stood there, frozen in his spot.

What did I want?

Yoū just turned off the stove and putting the soup in a suitable bowl, he sighed "All I wanted was you, (Y/N)..." His voice trailed off, as he placed his hands to cover his face, "What?" He quickly looked up and saw (Y/N) standing there, sobered up and already changed into her home attire.

"(Y/N)..." He whispered under jso breath, "Hey, Yoū..." She smiled at him weakly and they stood there awkwardly, "Uhm...I prepared you soup?" He fumbled as he slowly pushed the bowl closer to her, she sighed and shook her head, giggling, "Well, I suppose I can't refuse the chef." He laughed lightly, "Stop it, you. Just because I cooked your lunches in high school doesn't mean you have to call me that now..." He trailed off, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck, "About what you said earlier..." She trailed off, and he stiffened, "Was that your answer to me, all those years ago?" She asked and He sighed but nodded.

She stood up and Yoū stayed still as (Y/N) circled him before hugging him from behind, circling her around his shoulders, "That's all I wanted to hear, Yoū..." She trailed off, Yoū turned his face to her, "(Y/N), I'm sorry for turning you away..." He spoke softly, and she smiles "I'm sorry for not letting you speak to me all these years." He sucked in a breath, "Can we start over again?" He inched closer and before their lips could touch, she pulled away with a smirk, "What happened to us never happening?" He blushed and swallowed hard, "I—I was stupid, alright..."

She coos "Oh~ just stupid?" He chuckled, "Fine, I was an idiot and a major jerk, happy?" She laughs, stifling her laugh with her hands over her mouth, Yoū stood up and trapping her between his arms, "Stop laughing." He commanded and she clamped up, "Heh, look at you so bossy..." She teased him, before looking into his eyes, they both slowly leaned towards each other before sharing a soft kiss, Yoū's hands wrapped around her waist whilst (Y/N) hooked her arms around his shoulders until they stopped to breathe.

"Pack up the food then. We go continue this in the bedroom?" Yoū asked, a suggestive smirk on his face as (Y/N) giggled and whispered in his ears, "You read my mind, Yoū." And as promised, they went to her room after and just had heated makeout sessions, not wanting a step further away from that, thankfully, until they fell asleep in each other's arms.