A Burst Of Color〖Hajime〗

A Burst Of Color
Hajime (Six Gravity)

Soulmate AU: A black stain on your body is where your soulmate is supposed to touch you for the first time and burst to colours.

Hajime just stepped out of the shower, rubbing a towel over his hair to dry it out, when he looked in front of the mirror and his eyes drifted to the black right-hand handprint on his chest, still waiting for that fated person to place their hand there, but until then, he has work to do, first stop, podcast appearance for SolidS, followed by a live interview in a local news network, then lastly a photoshoot for a magazine cover.

At the same time, well-rounded makeup artist (Y/N) is preparing for her day as well, as she tied up her shoelaces, she glanced at the left-hand handprint wrapped around her right wrist, she was slightly worried about meeting her soulmate after her friends have brought up unsavoury scenarios about her first meeting with her soulmate, but keeping a positive attitude she ignored, she grabbed her makeup apron, and her trusty makeup bag, before taking off for the day, she has four, or more, scheduled photoshoots the whole day.

He went on with his day, taking a break before heading towards the large building for the photoshoot, he greeted the receptionist before going to the elevator, thanking the liftman before stepping out with a big sigh, "Alright, just finish this one and you can already go home." He told himself as he opened the door to the studio, he was immediately ushered by a staff member to the dressing room, he immediately changed, his chest exposed along with the black stain, after getting hair and makeup done the makeup artist stepped back, "Okay, I'll be bringing in someone else to cover up the stain on your chest, she's much more skilled at blending foundation than me, hope you don't mind." He shook his head, not really making it a big deal, "No, it's alright." He assured her as she nodded before stepping out of the dressing room.

(Y/N) cracks her knuckles and rolling her shoulders back, slightly becoming sore from standing too much, but Hana told her she has another person in need of covering their soulmate stain, she nodded before entering the room, "Hope you're decent, you're on in a few more minutes, so please show me where it is so I can cover it up." She said while setting up her liquid foundations, he turned towards her, the mark seemingly more visible than Hajime had cared to notice, (Y/N) unconsciously reached up to place a hand on his chest Hajime reflexively grabbed her wrist to stop her but both are startled at the sudden burst of colours blooming from the black stain.

"Oh..." The makeup artist in front of Hajime, letting out a small sound, staring at the absent black stain on her wrist, and he placed a hand on his chest in confusion, "So, you're my soulmate." He struggled a bit to sound out the last word, processing it in his head, "Oh uhm, do you have a pen with you?" He asked awkwardly before she slowly nodded, fishing one out from her many pockets in the apron, he quickly scribbled her number, "Here's my number, and maybe let's go for coffee another time?" She smiled, face turning a bit red, "I'd like that..." He smiled back, "Guess you don't need to cover the stain anymore." He points out and she giggled, "I'm (Y/N), by the way, talk to you soon, Hajime." She excused herself in time for a staff member to usher him out to the set and he quickly got into a pose, as the photographer immediately started snapping photos of him. Days passed and he finally found some free time, since that day he and (Y/N) couldn't stop texting one another, he brought out his phone and eagerly texted her about meeting up.

(Y/N)

Hey, (Y/N) I'm free at the moment. Wanna have that coffee now?

Sure! Maybe at the Sarutahiko Coffee?

Sounds great, see you there then?

Yep! See you 😊😊😊

He gets up from the couch and went to change clothes, he bid everyone in the dorm a quick goodbye before rushing towards the taxi bay, he hailed a cab immediately and waited to arrive at the destination, at the front of the restaurant, he already spots the familiar, (H/L), (H/C) hair trailing behind as a breeze past by, he approached her with a tender smile, "Hey, (Y/N). So, am I allowed to get to know my soulmate more?" Throwing in a charming wink as he offered her a hand to take, "You can start by putting the idol charm aside, I want to know you behind the stage if you will." She nudged him lightly as he let out a hearty laugh, "Okay, okay I will." She puts her hands on her hips, smirking victoriously before they entered the cafe, "Does this count as our first date?" She asked and he turned to her and shrugged, "Only if you want to, personally I am counting it as one." She nodded before beaming up at him, "Then I guess I am counting it then."

•••
Just raising the number of oneshots of my bois cus they deserve it owo