A Birthday To Remember

The air is Wonderful as you step up to the front doors of the Mansion . You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in TARDIS Blue, Verdana font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Matt Smith to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, Flying and Chocolate will be plentiful. We do hope to see your Beautiful face there. November 22nd, 2016 at Midnight . Please dress in your best Scarf and don't forget your Cat for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a Bloop.

You're surprised to see Jace Norman standing there in the flesh, all Pretty and Sparkly . You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) Gryphon and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over Egg rolls .

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already Running wildly on the dancefloor.

Lights plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Robot. You had always shipped 4th Doctor and Dovewing so you're not entirely surprised to see them Sprinting together in the corner. Erin Hunter and Snowystar are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Whovians are gushing over the latest update of Keep A Secret on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Gallifrey on Pluto in the middle of Thanksgiving and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"