Your First Major Fight (Lucy Lane)

You were nervous to be eating dinner with Clark Kent and Lois Lane. Lucy had insisted that you join them since the two of you had been fairly serious. You had met Clark on several occasions, but Lois on only a few and you'd turned into a bumbing idiot on each one.

"You look hot." Lucy said kissing you. "Why have I never seen you wear that before?"

"Because I've rarely worn it." You said smoothing out your shirt. You had on a sheer shirt, fairly tight black jeans, your Ravenclaw tie, and a blazer. "As in, I didn't know that I owned some of it."

"Are you sure that you didn't wear it to impress my sister?" Lucy teased and you shrugged. "We both know that Clark isn't the reason that you decided to look nicer than normal."

"You don't know that." You said and Lucy smiled, remembering the time you literally wore pajamas to lunch with him. "Okay, let's go."

"Alright." Lucy said and you drove the two of you there. They were already at the restaurant when you arrived and you sat next to Clark while Lucy took the seat beside Lois.

"You are earlier than I expected." Lois said and Lucy made a face. "It's nice to see you again Y/n."

"Y-yeah, you too." You said and Lucy smirked at the stutter. The two of you ordered your food and Lucy got a glass of scotch. "I'm driving it seems."

"Yeah, but I'll make it up to you." Lucy said winking. Lois gagged and Clark blushed, making you laugh. "So, Lois how's work been?"

"It's been great, but Perry wants to start a branch for younger people." Lois said and you looked up. "He's looking for resumes, but I can put in a good word for you."

"Oh my god thanks." You said and Lucy smiled. "What would I be writing about?"

"Depends if you can convince Cat Grant to buy half of the magazine." Lois said and you nodded, texting Cat.

"I'll have an answer later." You said and Clark looked impressed. The dinner went on and the more Lois and you talked, the more jealous Lucy seemed to be.

"How about some dessert?" Clark asked and you nodded. You ordered Lucy a cup of coffee and then a piece of cake to share. "So, how do you like the Daily Planet?"

"It's great, especially since the promotions came fairly quickly." You said and Lois smiled. "It might just be a peace offering with Cat though, not that she'd take it."

"Cat is interesting in that way." Clark said and you nodded, agreeing completely. When the dinner was finally over, Lucy didn't talk to you and seemed really upset, which confused you a lot.

"Lucy, what's up?" You asked starting the drive to her apartment.

"The fact that you seemed a lot more interested in my sister than me. I don't think I've seen you flirt with anybody like that before." Lucy said and you didn't realize you were flirting with Lois, but it wasn't like you were particularly smooth.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, whatever." Lucy said and you ended up staying the night, but sleeping on her couch.