Not Like Them (Lena Luthor)

You ran up the stairs to Lena's office, not really minding the ridiculous amounts of stairs that you had to run up. You knocked on the door and was kind of surprised to see Kara open it, but at the same time you weren't. You were surprised because it was extremely late and normally people are in bed at this time, but then again Kara was Lena's best friend. Luckily you didn't have to worry because Kara had her own badass girlfriend that was back from Metropolis, Lucy Lane. 

"Hello." Kara said and you waved before jumping over one of the chairs in Lena's office and sitting on the edge of her desk. "I guess, I'll see you later Lena." 

"Yeah, bye." Lena said, her voice sounding sad. You walked Kara out, stopping by the stairs, wanting to talk to her. 

"What happened?" You asked and Kara gave you a look, like she couldn't believe you hadn't heard what was up. "Before you judge, I've been in a hidey hole all day hiding from Lex's guys." 

"Right, sorry, I forgot about your thing." Kara said, her voice soft. "People have been saying things. Some of it really gets to her, you should go to her." 

"I will." You said running back to Lena. "I brought you something." 

"You didn't have to." Lena said and you handed her a piece of rock candy. "You really like giving weird gifts don't you?" 

"I have a lot free time on my hands Lena." You said and she nodded. "So, a little reporter told me that people have been being dicks to you." 

"You have a way with words." Lena said and you kissed her softly. "Thanks for caring and giving me stuff, but it's my problem." 

"What have they been saying?" You asked and she sniffled, obviously upset just thinking about it. "Who do I need to get Alex to punch?" 

"Nobody is punching anybody." Lena said and you moved onto her lap. "They've just saying that I'm just like them, no matter what I try to do. It's all in vain." 

"Fuck them!" You yelled louder than you should have. "You're nothing like them, you are amazing and beautiful and anybody who can't see that you're a goddamn saint to this world is just fucking ignorant. Don't take their shit babe, you're not like them, you may have a bit of Luthor blood in you and that last name, but you're your own goddamn person." 

"You are too sweet." Lena said and you shook your head. "Seriously, what did I do to deserve you?" 

"Honey, it's the other way around. You came into this world being perfect, I came in destroying shit. You're helping me more than I help you." You said and she looked like she was going to cry. "I love you more than words or actions can express and I want to make sure that you know I'm not the only person in this world that needs, that you help just by existing. Lex can send a billion guys after me and I'll still come back if I know that you'll be there for me. Just remember you're not like them, you're a quadrillion times better." 

"I love you too." Lena said kissing you softly. It quickly turned heated and you fell out of the chair, taking her with you. The two of you kissed until it dissolved into laughter.