Your First Morning After

Alex: 

"Morning." Alex said nudging you awake with her leg. "I made you tea." 

"You are amazing." You said and she kissed your nose. "Last night was great, I wouldn't care if we played repeat all day." 

"Not right now, but if you're still up to it when I get off work, I'm game." Alex said and you nodded, knowing that the dangerous alien she was chasing was really important. 

Maggie: 

You groggily walked into the kitchen, the scent of food and coffee waking you up. When you got into the kitchen you saw Maggie wearing an old basketball jersey you'd stolen from one of your friends. She was making cinnamon rolls and drinking coffee which you immediately wasn't yours. 

"How'd you sleep?" She asked and you smiled. "I made you a cup of your coffee too, but I got my own because yours is kind of bitter." 

"Death Wish is amazing." You said leaning in to kiss her. "You taste really sweet, but at the same time like coffee." 

"Well, I have the day off, what do you want to do?" Maggie asked and you grabbed the cinnamon rolls out of the oven, handed her a fork and carried them over to the couch. "Of course you pick TV over sex." 

"Eat now, fuck later." You said and she rolled her eyes. 

"How romantic." She teased and the two of you ate the cinnamon rolls and then made out on the couch. 

Lena: 

Lena's arms were wrapped around you and her head was on your chest. You were pretty sure she was still sleeping, so you didn't move and let her get her sleep. You had fallen back asleep and were woken up by her moving to get her clothes from your floor. 

"Hey, do you know where my shirt is?" Lena asked and you shook your head. "Well, I was supposed to be at work an hour ago." 

"Oh my god, take a day off." You said and she looked at you, giving you her best puppy dog eyes. "Okay, that's not fair. You're using Kara's tricks to get what you want." 

"It's tactics babe." She said and you looked to the side and saw her discarded shirt on the bed beside you. You tossed it to her and she quickly put it on before climbing onto the bed and giving you a kiss. "I'll be back." 

"I'll still be here." You said and she smiled. 

"No, you're coming to get lunch with me." She said and you groaned. "I'm paying and I'll make it up to you later." 

"It's the fact you want to pay for everything that kills me." You said and she kissed your neck before leaving. "That's not fair at all!" 

Kara: 

You woke up as she was putting on her Supergirl suit and seemed to be in a rush. You changed into your normal clothes and then sat back on the couch and waited for her to return. 

Winn: 

"Oh my god." Winn said as you walked out of his room, wearing one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers as shorts. "You look really cute." 

"I always look cute." You said leaning over the counter to kiss him and take the coffee out of his hands. "Breakfast and a bit of light hacking?" 

"If it weren't illegal, I'd totally do it with you." Winn said and you shrugged before grabbing an apple and sitting in front of your laptop. "You're cute when you hack." 

"You're cute when you exist." You said kissing his nose. 

Lucy: 

You woke up to an empty bed and 7 missed calls from Perry, Lois, and Clark. You put on your clothes, grabbed the cup of coffee Lucy left for you and took a box of crackers from the table before running to work, immediately wishing that you'd woken up with Lucy. When you got to work, Lucy and Lois were waiting for you, Clark seeming to just be hanging out and wanting to be included. 

James: 

You woke up with a slight headache, but that may have been from the amount of light pouring into the bedroom. You glanced to see James doing push ups before glancing at the alarm to see that you were awake an hour earlier than normal. You tried to go back to sleep, but the smell of coffee kept you up.

"Hey." James said and you smiled, taking the coffee and leaving to get ready for work, partially dreading seeing Cat after the party. But also fearing the safety of James, as your past flings and relationships had yet to get past the Cat talk.