Prologue

Women Of Woodstock (Book 4)

Marie Summers dated the same guy twice, the first time in Upper School, she let him be her first kiss, then he disappeared with no explanation.

The second was in college, where he took her virginity and her heart before vanishing during the night without so much as a goodbye.

Now a computer programmer for Whitlock Media in Oxford and residing in a small council house with her parents in the nearby small town of Woodstock, Marie puts her work above anything else, dating was strictly taboo, no time, no inclination.

Richard Freeman CEO of Diamond Media Inc. successful in life, successful in business, successful in money, not successful in love.

The one missing link, the one biggest regret. All centres around a certain beautiful woman, whom he had dated twice and left both times without explanation.

What happens when his company initiates a hostile takeover of Whitlock Media and the two face each other for the third time, but this time as enemies.

But now the tables are turned he wants her to stay, she's handed in her notice.

Three months that's all he's got to convince her he's changed and that he loves her.

Three months that's all she has left to hold herself together, three months before she leaves for the otherside of the world away from him for good, can she keep her heart in check for three long arduous months.

Or will it be third time lucky?