One

And so it begins!
✧~✧~✧

Two years later

It was a regular day around the Tomlinson household or so Louis thought. He had slept in for the first time in months and it was Saturday so he could stay in bed for as long as he wants. But things didn't go as plan when Lottie was screaming his name from downstairs, grumbling Louis gets up and puts on sweats.

Lottie and Dan along with two twins had moved in. Turns out jay had been seeing him again a few weeks after Harry left so a year later they were moving back in, of course they had changed drastically. Lottie no longer caring about what their fathers money could buy them. She only cared about her family now,

"Louis!"She hollered again this time more annoyed she had to keep waiting for him. He hollered back 'one minute' before he jogged downstairs running a hand through his fringe Lottie stood in hallway the landline in her hand and the other on her hip.

"Thanks?"it was more of a question. He had a cell phone he didn't understand why someone would call the house phone for him, "Hello."he asked into the phone leaning against the wall waving to Phoebe who walked past him with a plate of strawberries.

Someone breathed heavily before speaking, "l-Louis?"their voice cracked and it sound like they were crying. Louis heart jumped at the familiar voice and started to beat fast while his eyes widen.

"Harry? Harry baby you still there?"he asks frantically when he hears a loud sob and shout.

"L-Louis please-"there was a loud bang again and Louis felt his heart dropped as Harry sobbed choking on his tears. "Please help me. Please."Harry begged into the phone clutching it into his hands because it was the closest way he could be next to Louis after so long.

"Harry what's wrong? Are you okay?"Louis barely knew what to say he was practically shaking as he spoke to Harry and heard the shouts of someone else who sounded like a grown man. "Where are you bub? I'll come, just tell me where you are."

"Cheshire."Harry sobbed quickly. He told Louis his address while the blue eyed boy write it down. "Hurry up please."Harry cried again. "I think he's going to kill me Louis,"Louis' heart stopped.

"I'm coming baby. I'm coming nothing's going to happen okay?"He spoke frantically tugging at his hair with one hand. "I'm coming, okay?"He whispered into the phone and Harry whispered back an 'okay'. The line was quite for a few seconds before Louis heard the breaking of a door and Harry hung up.

Louis wiped his eyes, "Who was that?"Lottie asks fiddling with her thumbs. She heard the whole thing and was just as scared as Louis.

"Harry."Louis breathed running his hands over his face. "The boy Mum took in a few years ago."He continues walking around Lottie who turned to him just as he walked up the steps.

"Is he okay?"

"I don't know."Louis replied numbly.

"Are you going to go get him?"

"Yeah. Tell mum I'm going to Cheshire."Louis spoke. Confused on why Harry was in Cheshire when his mum said they would be moving to the states, but he didn't have much time to sit and think. He had to get there as soon as possible and the drive would take a while.

"I want to go!"

"You can't lotts. Harry sounded terrified..I don't think it's safe."

"What about you? You'd can't go alone Louis, what if something happens to you?"Lottie placed her hand of his arm. "Please Louis. I just wanna make sure you both get back home okay."

"I-"Louis licked his lips. "Fine fine. But you stay in the car."two hours later they were shoving bags into the back seat. It took a lot of convincing to go to Cheshire, Louis obviously couldn't tell them the real reason because they would of called the police. Harry had a phone, wouldn't he had called the police if he was in trouble and not Louis? Something definitely was off.

And Louis wasn't going to rest till he had his boy back in his arms.

✧~✧~✧

Welcome to the sequel loves ! 😊❤️

THAT WHOLE PHOTOSHOOT FUCKED ME UP YO. JES SO PRETTY I CRI OK