Four

Turns out Anne was lying. She brought harry right back to the house he'd always try to run from, she told him his father got better. Harry being naive believed and trusted her staying for the first few months talking to Louis over the phone to calm his nerves although he never told him he wasn't actually in the states. Harry will always hate that small part of him for not telling Louis before they lost contact.

It was the reason they were where they're at now. Harry sitting on the back on the ambulance truck with a blanket wrapped around him tightly. Louis stood be his side hugging him close. Lottie didn't trust Louis just sneaking in the house for Harry so she called the police as soon as he walked behind the house, they were lucky. Harry's father had pulled a gun on them but the officer got there fast enough to stop him.

Harry could feel the glare of his father from the police car he was locked up in. He didn't know how long he'd be sentence. Harry didn't care for that now. He was back with Louis, he was back home. "They said it's safe for us to leave now."Lottie informs them helping harry from the truck, "I'm Lottie, Louis sister."

"Hi."His voice cracks. The drive back to Doncaster is quiet. Louis and Harry are cuddle up in the backseat as Lottie drives, loud was a bit wary at first with her driving but she talked him into it. Jay had called halfway through the drive in tears saying she saw the news. Her and Harry chatted for a while till she hung up.

✧~✧~✧

Getting out of a car that you've been coped up in for more than an hour is such a huge relief. Everyone stretches relaxing their cramped muscles. It's only a few seconds everyone is running out the house hugging everyone tightly, jay sobs hugging Harry so tight he feared he'd pass out. "I missed you so much love. So glad you're okay."

But was he really? He hugs her back, "missed you too."he says quietly. He gets to meet Phoebe, Daisy and Dan. They each dinner that night and it's quite awkward. Harry doesn't say much but the rest of the family does, Louis has a comforting hand on his thigh as he speaks to his family and jay every once in a while checks up on Harry.

Lottie is back in her old room so he has to bunk with Louis. He doesn't mind at all, "I'll sleep on the floor."Harry snorts pulling Louis by his hand so he can lay next to him. "Alright then."Louis breathes.

Harry turns to him, "You act as if we've never shared a bed before."

"Didn't want to push any boundaries."Louis tells him quietly dragging his finger along Harry's cheek. Harry grabs his wrist softly letting him crease his cheeks as they stare at each other. "I was so worried about you."

"Nothing to be worried about now. I'm back home."Louis smiles his eyes crinkling. Harry lays his head on Louis chest listening to his heart beat while Louis ran his hands through his curls that were past his ear.

✧~✧~✧

Louis and these teasers are killing me 😩.
Plus Dunkirk, I won't survive.