Eleven

**

Louis didn't talk to Harry for three days and that's understandable because he did help Lottie sneak out by using him. During those three days, jay and the girls dad argued, Lottie asked Harry if there was anything going on between him and Louis (and he said no because there wasn't anything going on at the moment.) she didn't believe him but dropped it anyways, and harry got his own room.

"I think it's a great opportunity harry."Jay smiles wiping her hands off with a rag after she got done washing the dishes. Harry shrugs, of course he wanted to go back to school and graduate but everyone knew what happened. It was on the bloody news about what happened to him.

Plus his reputation back at that school. Hell, everyone probably still calls him harlot. That's one thing Harry will regret for the rest of his life; becoming some slut because Louis lashed out on him.

"I don't think so."Harry mutter fiddling with his fingers. He wouldn't even be a senior because he doesn't have enough credits and has to to make up his classes from freshman, sophomore, and junior year. It's not like his father was letting him attended school back at home.

"You can work on your other grade levels at home yeah? Then you can do senior year next school year."Jay says as if she knew his exact thoughts. The front door opens after that and Louis stumbles into the kitchen with two other boys behind him, they're talking extremely loud and catching the crisps louis' tosses them.

Jay huffs. "Louis Tomlinson!"

They all stop, "sorry."louis squeaks.

"No fucking way."The brunette boy cursing ignoring the scold from jay. "Harry? Oh my god."Alright, so it was Niall and he looks completely different from the last time Harry had seen him. Harry doesn't even have time to face Niall himself before the Irish man is tackling him into his arms and pressing wet sloppy kisses all over his face.

"Mate I haven't seen you in ages! You look so different, oh my god, did your hair really get this long??"

Harry blushes biting down on his bottom lip. A bit nervous because Louis was watching them in amusement.

"Yeah, I grew it out."Niall face falls.

"Oh...you um- talk normally now.."He says a bit disappointed. "Ugh you were so cute when you talked in third person."Niall pouts resting his chin on top of Harry's curls. "With your little skirts and all. God damn it, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."Harry beams.

***

Writers block is a bitch.