Eight

"So you're just going to ignore me?"Louis asks rolling his eyes when harry turns away from him again. He forgot Eleanor was even coming over, he was to wrapped up in harry to even care about the girl. Louis did like Eleanor at one point but not for very long and she just didn't seem to catch the hint he wasn't into her anymore.

"M' not ignoring you."Harry sighs his back still three to Louis. They were both in Louis bed after Harry snuck in when he knew everyone was sleep. "I just-"Louis doesn't let him finish, he didn't want to hear some excuse.

"You're ignoring me harry just admit it."Louis grumbles running a hand through his hair and staring up at the ceiling. He doesn't get why harry is so mad. Didn't he see hw Louis always pulled away when she got to close? How uncomfortable he was when she started to whisper in his hear?

Louis only wanted Harry and he would always just want harry. Not some other bloke or bird. All he could think about was harry, harry, harry. Even when he was out with his friends seeing the smallest of things thinking maybe Harry would like it.

He could picture his big Bambi eyes going wide and his dimples popping out as he giggled. Harry turns over looking at Louis, "D-do you like her?"Harry whispers curling into himself knowing the exact words that could possibly fall from Louis' lips 'of course I like her'

"No."Louis whispers back turning to Harry himself smoothing his thumb over his cheek. "Thought I told you it was only you?"Louis murmurs. He even said he loved Harry when the boy never even said it back. He remembers the first time he said it, the night Harry had ran off after they got into a fight and came back at two in the morning.

The older boy didn't know what to do and when he found Harry back on his bed sound asleep his heart started beating rapidly, so thankful that harry was safe. He cried his eyes out telling harry how much he loved him and wanted Harry to forgive him caused he would never say something like that and mean it.

Louis didn't care about what Harry did. He still loved him, wasn't that enough? "I've been gone for years Lou. You were bound to move on."Harry gulps. "It's okay if you like her Louis."Louis shakes his head.

"I don't like her Harry and I never will. I like you, love you even. Why can't you understand it'll always be you?"Harry blinks slowly a blush rising on his cheeks.

"I love you too."He murmurs pressing his lips to Louis.

****

Christmas break has officially started for me, what about you guys? 🎄