Nine

****

"How old are you harry?"Lottie asks as she dips the nail polish brush into its jar again.

"Eighteen."Harry murmurs as Lottie paints his nails with the black polish. Everyone else was either in their own rooms or helping Jay cook dinner. Louis hasn't gotten home from uni yet so Harry spent most of his time with Lottie, she was a junior.

"Do you want to go to uni?"Lottie blows down on his middle fingers.

Harry shrugs his shoulders. There would really be no point in going to uni, he couldn't get in even if he tried. He was missing half of his education. Yeah he went to school while he stayed with Louis and jay but he never finished after he went back with Anne.

"You should."Lottie continues. "It's stressful but so worth it unless your not the partying type. Lou says the parties are wicked. I wish I could go to one but mum wouldn't let me step out the door if she knew where I was headed."

He hums. The parties didn't seem very appealing to him.

****

"Does this look okay?"Harry didn't know what to say, he couldn't believe he was actually doing this. Jay was going to kill him if she found out he was helping Lottie sneak out to a party, at the local uni.

Harry nods his head quickly watching Lottie spin in her short skirt, her friend in the corner giggled recording. "Okay, Okay. We have to go!"Lottie squeals grabbing her hand bag. "Mum and everyone else should be sleep, Lou is still working on his homework. So you have to distract him still Harry."

How the hell would Harry distract Louis? He couldn't lie if his life depended on it. "Uh...um...okay."Harry whispers being the first to walk out of Lottie's room into the dark hallway, he had three minutes before the two girls would walk out.

Slowly, harry tip toes to louis' room. He's not even suppose to be upstairs at this time! He's suppose to be downstairs asleep on the couch bed not quietly opening Louis door to see the man still up studying.

"Hey."Harry squeaks out walking into the room. He tries to close the door behind him but Louis looks up so he, as causal as possible, walks over to Louis desk and stands behind him.

"Hello."Louis whispers back pushing up his glasses and looking back down on the current book his was reading for test he was going to have.

1 minute 15 seconds

Even Harry could hear the giggling from Lottie rooms. Those girls were terrible at sneaking out. "You seem stressed."Harry notes slowly creeping his hands on Louis shoulders.

Louis let's out a breathy chuckle, "Yeah well. I have lots of studying to do even after I've been studying for the pass two hours."The clocks fucking ticking and Lottie and her friend still haven't shut up with their giggles. Harry's about to admit defeat, he can't do this, up until he hears Lottie room door squeak open and the girls step out into the hallway 30 seconds earlier then they were suppose to.

Harry panicked. Not only well the girls be in trouble but so will he because he tried to help them. He can't Fucking get in trouble, not when dan already hates him. So he whipped around Louis computer chair and plopped down in his lap.

The guy gulps. "I- I missed you so much."Harry whispers cradling Louis face in his hands as the footsteps get closer. Louis hands are frozen mid air. "Missed all the fun we had."He tries to cringe at that.

"Har-harry, what're you doing?"Louis gasps. Harry bites down on his bottom lip and rocks forward. Louis hands are now on his hips, "Haz."louis moans out.

Harry buried his face into Louis neck and keeps rocking waiting for the girls to pass by. None of them notice Lottie peak her head in before they try to walk in front of the bedroom door. She nearly gasps and almost gets them caught because what the fuck.

That's not what she meant when she told Harry to distract Louis, "Lottie we have to go!"Her friend hisses pulling her pass the door. "You can talk to them about it later! They're waiting on us!"

Harry continues to move his hips, whining into Louis neck until the older boy stops him. "Harry, love,"Louis coos stilling his movements completely. "C'mon don't cry love."Louis makes harry look at him so he can wipe away his tears with his thumbs.

"Hey, Hey, what's wrong?"Harry shakes his head. His bottom lip now bitten raw, he didn't like the memories that flooded in as he continued to rock against Louis. Maybe they were right, he was nothing but a whore. He turned an easy distraction to something sexual when all he had to do was close the door and turn up louis to he didn't hear Lottie them leave.

He fucks up everything.

***

Hey, might be losing one of my closet friends but it's okay! :)

What do y'all think about this chapter? 👀