Seven

"Harry, hun."Jay calls out stopping the younger boy from going upstairs. Harry turns around a bit confused. He was just heading off to bed, he and jay already spoke. He was dead tired and only wanted to lay down wrapping in Louis as he slept.

"Yes?"Harry yawned

"What're doing?"Jay asks. Harry eyebrows furrow together. "I've brought out the couch bed until we've moved the twins back into a shared room. You'll have a room soon."Jay tells him.

Right. Harry thinks, he can't just slip into Louis' room to go to sleep. They were brothers at least to Jay and everyone else who didn't know what truly went on between them. It would be odd for her to see Harry go into Louis' room so he skips down the stairs going her a tight lipped smile.

"M' sorry. I know this mattress isn't very comfortable. It's just things came unexpected and I haven't prepared a room for you. It'll be very soon hun."Jay murmurs kissing his forehead head. Hard gives her a genuine smile, he truly did miss her.

Jay says her final goodbyes and flicks off the light to the living room leaving Harry alone surrounded by darkness and a cold mattress.

***

"A-and I'll be back soon so we can hang out more!"Louis rushes shoving a piece of toast into his mouth hoping it will fill him to at least he has the chance to by a proper breakfast. He kisses everyone cheeks before leaving, nearly kissing Harry on his lips till he realized his family was in the room and watching his every move with amusement.

He was in a rush. He was late for his morning lecture at the local college and he really couldn't miss today, they were going over a important project and notes for the final in months to come.

Louis wished he could of stayed home with Harry but of fucking course school ahead to get in the way.

"Love you all bye!"Louis chirps slamming the front door behind him.

"Okay then.."Lottie trails off standing up from her chair and dumping the empty dish in the sink. "Dani's taking me to school today. I'm gonna walk to her house!"Lottie tells her parents going back upstairs to finish getting ready.

"I'm off too. Busy day at work, is louis' girlfriend still coming for dinner I can buy desert."Dan asks and harry heart drops. Girlfriend? What the fuck. Louis never said anything about having a girlfriend.

Jay giggles, "S' not his girlfriend, he said they're just friends!"

"Yeah, well they didn't seem like friends a few weeks ago. She's a lovely girl why hasn't he made it official yet?"Harry stood up abruptly causing everyone to turn towards him.

"I'm going to get ready now."He squeaks going upstairs towards the bathroom. Jay wanted him to come grocery shopping, but he definitely didn't want to go now knowing he'll be helping shop for some girl dan thinks Lou's is trying to impress.

Or is Louis actually into her?

Harry takes a deep breath trying not to think much about it. They're probably just friends and dan is making a big deal out it because of what he saw yesterday. The older man had been avoiding him all morning and made a few snide comments here and there that only Louis and Harry got.

Yeah, that's probably what it is. Dan being an asshole.

***

It's definitely not what it is.

The entire night, the girl, Eleanor stayed by Louis giggling at everything he said. Harry almost burst into tears and cursed her out. Louis noticed but couldn't do much about t without it being weird.

He just look at harry with pleading eyes screaming, "it's not what it looks like"

But then again what did it look like? They've done nothing except flirt over dinner well on Eleanor's case that's what she did. Harry was still hurt, watching them act all couple like just to please Dan. Jay didn't seem to really care she was happy Louis liked someone.

The girls didn't pay them any mind.

Harry hated it knowing he could never be like that with Louis in front of them because everyone considered them brothers and Jay most likely wanted to adopted him for real. She will have to eventually before child services come and put him in a adoption program since he wasn't old enough yet.

When dan suggested they watched a movie before Eleanor left, hare went to bed in louis' knowing he'll be the only one to com on there later. He couldn't sit and watch dan purposely make everyone crowd on the couch so Eleanor and Lois had to share the loveseat.

****

Hiiii.

It's been a long time.

I apologize for that, I've just been busy and lazy if I'm honest.

Anyways,

What's your thoughts on 'Miss you' ?

It's really fucking good and I'm so proud of Louis his xfactor performance was amazing.