10; ten

The morning after, Eddie and I dressed and we headed straight to his place.

Once we arrived I said my hello’s to Dave, Stone, Mike, and Jeff.

“Hey Delia.” Stone said, pulling me into a hug.

“Hey Stone.” I patted him on the back.

“We should start rehearsing.” Eddie said, breaking Stone’s grip on me.

We made our way upstairs to the basement and I lounged on the couch as I watched them set up. Eddie tossed his microphone on the floor, coming over to swoop me up in his arms.

“I apologize beforehand if we are far too loud for you.” His eyes bored into mine.

“After Lollapalooza, I can handle almost anything.”

We laughed in agreement.

Eddie snaked his arms around my waist. “Gimme some sugar baby.”

I laughed, reaching up on my tippy toes to kiss him gently. “Go,” I patted him on the arm, “The guys are waiting.”

He groaned in protest before setting me down on my feet to join the guys. I took my seat back down on the couch, observing as they started to rehearse. Eddie’s powerful voice rung in my ears accompanied by the sound of Dave’s amazing drumming and guitar playing of Mike and Stone, not to mention Jeff who was an absolute beast on his bass.

Intently, I focused my fullest attention on Eddie, watching him close his eyes as he belted, his full voice filling the small space.

Once they finished up and stored their equipment, Eddie made his way back over to me.

“How’d you like it?”
“It was great. It’s safe to say that I’m an official fan now.” He wrapped me into a hug, giving me multiple kisses.

“You’re the greatest.” He released his hold on me.

The guys settled in on some beer after their hard work. I awkwardly sat as they drank and had conversation. Eddie’s arm found it’s way around my waist, sensing my uncomfortableness.

“Delia you could easily be a female addition to our band.” Jeff said. I chuckled nervously, shaking my head.

“I can definitely see it,” Dave agreed. “She could be a backup for me.”

“Drums seem like a hard instrument to play.” I admitted shyly.

“Have you ever played an instrument?”

“I played the clarinet all throughout high school, but that’s it.”

Eddie and the rest of the guys broke into fits of laughter.

After the beers settled in their systems, the majority of them headed back down to the living room. As I was heading out behind Eddie, I felt a large hand pull me back. Dave.

“I want to teach you a little something.” He smiled.

“I guess it won’t kill me.” I sighed, agreeing.

Dave showed me to his drumming pad instead of the drum set. He stood behind me, placing his hands on my wrists as I took the drumsticks into my hands. He started to control which movements they made. Dave made drumming seem like a casual, easy thing. He repeated the same rhythm again, making sure that I was able to reciprocate.

“Now you try.” He stepped back. I looked at him and laughed.

My hands wrapped around the drumsticks the proper way he showed me, repeating what he taught. Dave came up behind me again. “See that wasn’t so bad.” I shrugged.

“Hey,” I heard a voice call out suddenly. “What the fuck are you doing standing behind my girl like that?!” Eddie spat at Dave.

“Relax man. I was just showing her a few things.” Dave objected, gesturing to the drum pad.

“Yeah, sure you were.”

This new, protective side of Eddie turned me on, but it also worried me.

I turned away from Dave, sprinting to Eddie. “It’s harmless.”

He glanced down at me, his eyes softening again. It was as if the sound of my voice turned his entire attitude around.

“Sorry,” He mumbled to Dave, his hand finding its way to mine.

“I get how it is wanting to protect your girl. It’s fine.” Dave chuckled nervously.

We headed downstairs, lounging around in the living room.

“I should head home,” I yawned, meeting gazes with Eddie.

“You look exhausted. Just stay the night here.”

I agreed, letting him take my hand and lead me to his room after saying goodnight to the guys.

Eddie shut the door behind us and escorted me to his bed. I sat up on my elbows, watching as he stripped himself free of his shirt and shoes. He instantly took notice to my staring and climbed in the bed next to me.

“If you want something, just ask baby.” Eddie taunted, his voice coated with lust.

I scooted closer to his half-naked body before being lifted up into his arms.
“What are you talking about?” I giggled.

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about.” Eddie’s blue eyes danced with mine.

     Moments later the exhaustion fled from my body, now replaced by the hunger I felt for my man. The emotion I perceived, was present in Eddie too and he closed the short gap between us, our lips crashing in an animalistic kiss. His hands roamed my body anxiously, tearing my T-shirt and unclasping my bra. He moaned hungrily at the sight, gently resting me back on the bed before attacking my chest. Eddie’s tongue flicked around the soft skin of my breasts, sucking and nibbling my nipples. His hands trailed down my waist igniting my skin until he reached my center. Tugging at my shorts and underwear, he slid them down my legs and removed them. His eyes connected with mine again before lowering his head and dipping his tongue inside me. I suppressed a gasp and shut my lids, moaning as quietly as I could manage. “Please,” I whimpered softly and that’s all that was needed for Eddie to conclude the foreplay. A slick smirk spread across his lips as he sat up, discarding his shorts and boxers.

     I gaped at the delicious sight of Eddie’s glorious nude bod as he ran his hand through his messy hair. At this point, my lust for him was uncontrollable and I was done concealing it. He bit his lip at me and I parted my legs, awaiting his arrival. He then hovered over me, his eyes shutting as he drew himself inside of me. I let out a cry of pleasure, clutching his biceps. My back parted from the bed, curving into an arch as he rolled his hips deeper. I fully lost myself as he proceeded, my eyes flickering closed again.

   The sound of my squeaking moans was accompanied by Eddie’s growl like groans. The point of coming to a close was shortly around the corner for the both of us. Eddie gripped my thighs, drawing himself deeper into me. His lips found their way to mine eagerly as our synched releases approached us and we fell over the edge together.

For a while, Eddie lie there on top of me. His eyes returned to their original ocean blue shade.

His skin was slicked with sweat and his usually curly hair was a messy lions mane.

“You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid eyes on.” He said quietly, his groggy voice resonating in my ears.

   A huge grin pulled at my lips and Eddie rolled over to the other side of me. Our sweaty bodies intertwined and I placed my head on his chest, exhausted.

Eddie was so good for me and I was good for him as well. All of my worries and insecurities always vanished when I was with him. All I could think of was how lucky I was to had found someone like him.

My thoughts faded shortly, swapped with the longing desire for rest.

Happy, I drifted off to sleep.