11; mine

I peeled my eyes open, rubbing them free of sleep.

Eddie had already been awake, focusing his gaze on me as he realized I was stirring.

“Hi baby.” He said, stroking my hair gently.

“Hi.” I smiled, pecking his lips.

My body was well rested, but now I was in dire need of a shower. “Mind if I use your bathroom?” I sat up.

“Come here. Stay with me for a minute.” He tugged me toward him.

“I’ve got to shower eventually Eddie.”

He raised his brow in my direction.

“Shower?” He repeated. “If you’re showering in my house, I get to join too.”

I rolled my eyes, breaking our embrace and hopping out of bed. I struggled greatly as Eddie rolled the bed sheets off of him, heading towards me. My knees wobbled at the sight of his naked body.

“What if the guys are awake?” I said changing the subject.

“It’s eight in the morning. They’re sound asleep.” He assured me, swinging open the bedroom door.

Ed and I headed into the bathroom. He fiddled with the knob on the shower, switching it to a reasonable temperature before stepping in with me following behind him. As the water drenched my body, I grabbed the soap, lathering up before rinsing my skin and repeating the process. Eddie watched intently, his gorgeous body just as equally wet as mine. Just one look at him made my heart melt.

“Clean me up, babe.” He said once I was finished, his blue eyes piercing through me.

Without a word of hesitation, I lathered him up with soap. First his chest, then his arms and back and soon onto his lower region. My eyes widened in excitement and I grasped his erect partner in my hand, stroking it gently. Eddie moaned softly, and the more I tugged at him, the more frustrated he became. He yanked my hand away and after rinsing himself off, he took me by surprise as he heisted me onto his waist. His lips found mine hungrily and he pressed me up against the shower wall. I tilted my head back onto the tile, letting out a strangled moan as he slid fully into me. He rested his head on my shoulder, grunting with every thrust. Eddie increased his pace as my moans became more vocal, his nails clawing at the skin of my thighs. Our orgasms approached us quickly and I clenched around his length. Eddie’s lips found mine as we reached our highs in unison and he spilled out inside me.

After our shower, Eddie allowed me to change into clean clothing of his while my own clothes spun in the washer.

“I like your clothing,” I said, twirling around to show them off.

“You look very appetizing to say the least.” Eddie said, reaching for me.

“You’ve been very eager this morning.” I winked at him, removing his hands from my bottom.

“What can I say? I can’t get enough of you.”

I rolled my eyes jokingly. “I think the guys are awake.”

Footsteps traveled down the stairs.

“I’ll go check and see if my clothes are done.”

“No, I’ll go. You stay here.” He kissed my forehead, heading downstairs.

Chatter could be heard from the living room. I almost could make out the words of the conversation but I was too late.

The door swung open and there stood a frazzled Eddie with my clothes piled in his hands.

“What’s all the fuss about down there?” I said once he sat back down beside me.

“They heard us last night.” He scratched the back of his neck, chuckling nervously.

“It’s fine.” I giggled touching his shoulder.

“It’s your fault anyway with your sound effects.” He teased. I nudged him in the arm.

The rest of the day was a breeze spent with Eddie. He made love to me endlessly and by the end of the night I had sadly gathered myself to go home and away from my gorgeous man.

“Do you have to go?” Eddie whined like a child, locking his arms around my waist.

“I’ll promise to call you tomorrow.”

He kissed my lips gently and let me down on my feet. I waved to him as I got in my car and drove out of his driveway.

The next day when I woke, my stomach touched my back in hunger. The fridge and cabinets were bare of food, so I pulled some money out of my savings and went to the café down the block.

As I made my way in, my attention was caught on a curly headed man wearing a flannel, he looked a lot like my boy from behind. However, he wasn’t facing me. He sat with a very pretty blonde woman who smiled and laughed with him. The blonde noticed me staring and got his attention, pointing over at me. The man turned around and I was met with Eddie’s devilishly handsome face. Worry struck his features as he saw the look on my face and in my eyes. The hunger fled from me at once. My heart immediately sunk to my stomach and I sprinted out of the café and down the block, back to my home with cheeks full of tears.