Chapter Four

All the teams were standing on the stage, waiting much like the audience, for the results. Much like the audience, the teams were holding their breath and hoping for the best. The Warblers all took hands and Kurt looked at Blaine who looked back at him before mouthing 'I love you'. Blaine mouthed it back and Kurt smiled before tuning back in to the announcer, Rod Remmington.

"And your 65th annual Junior Sectionals winner in first place is...from Dalton Academy, The Warblers!!"

Rod had to shout over the roaring crowd once Dalton left his mouth. The boys went wild and Blaine swung Kurt around in a tight hug while their families cheered for them. A little after a lot of congratulations and praises to Kurt on his talent, Kurt finally was able to break free and be lifted up by his father before being engulfed in a tight hug, his father laughing like nothing could stop the man. Mariè smiled with tears as she watched the two embrace, Burt smiling with pride and happiness. Once Kurt was put down, he looked over at his mother who opened her arms and Kurt flew into them, hugging his mother tight, the two smiling at each other. Kurt let go and laughed as Finn caught him mid air and squeezed. Blaine watched with happy tears before leading the Warblers away so Kurt could have a private moment with his family. The boys talked animatedly about their win and how exhilarating and powerful their performances were. Eventually Kurt cane in, wiping stray tears from his cheeks before blushing and smiling when the whole room burst into applause, whistles and cheers for him. He walked towards Blaine and sat in his lap, curling up against him before relaxing. Blaine moved to rub Kurt's feet since he had worked them a lot.

Nick and Jeff were curled up around each other on a different couch that they looked like one body with two heads. All the boys were in the movie theater watching a movie to celebrate their win with a sleepover instead of a wild party since everyone was pretty tired from all the movement including Kurt who was passed out, snoring softly on Blaine's shoulder. He didn't last but 20 minutes into the movie before Blaine turned his head and saw that Kurt had tucked his face into Blaine's shoulder and fell asleep heavily that Blaine had to get help to move the limp boy in a comfortable position on him. A few others were falling asleep until all the boys fell asleep.

Three Weeks Later

"Shut up! You can't be serious!!"

A loud squeal echoed throughout the halls and to each and every vampire. It was a lazy Saturday with no classes and the school was still basking in the glow of the Sectionals win.

"I swear on Nick's non existent nor there ever be grave, these are legit!!"

Jeff and Kurt were in Nick and Jeff's room, jumping up and down and squealing. Kurt held two tickets to Lindsey Stirling, a performer that got Kurt into the talent he had now. He had been trying to get tickets for a while but couldn't and now he had them. Kurt jumped and hugged Jeff, the two screaming when Tristan burst in wearing a Lindsey Stirling shirt, midnight black curls falling over his pale forehead. Jeff and Kurt looked at him in confusion until the boy held up a ticket the same as the one in Kurt's hand. Just when the vampire Warblers thought they were going to get some rest from the scream fest, they were wrong as the three fae group hugged and jumped up and down. Wes groaned and beat his forehead against the book he was now not reading. When the three boys came in with flushed faces, Wes looked at them.

"Alright Wes?

"Just. Peachy."

David had to stopped Wes from hitting his head before looking at the three frazzled boys. He was about to ask a question when Daniel, a sophomore Warbler, beat him to it.

"Who's Lindsey Stirling?"

"Daniel, wait!!!"

The rest of the Warblers tried to warn him but it was too late as the air in the room changed as Kurt, Jeff and Tristan gaped in shock, jaws dropped open. Daniel was the only one sitting on a couch while the rest of the Warblers ducked for cover including Blaine, Nick and Eric. Even Wes and David ducked, remembering the consequences of when they asked. Their ears were ringing for weeks.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO LINDSEY STIRLING IS?!"

The three boys yelled, the lights flickering and furniture shaking except for the couch Daniel was on where the boy was petrified and shook his head. The furniture stopped shaking and the lights stopped flickering. When the Warblers peeked, Kurt, Jeff, Tristan and Daniel was gone along with Antonio.

"Better him than us." A random Warbler said and everyone nodded. Last time they made a mistake like that, it had been hell when Jeff and Tristan went off on them. Then when Kurt came and shared the same obsession, well, shit got serious and the three were inseparable. Then Antonio was sucked in and that was that.

Four hours later

Kurt, Tristan and Jeff got ready to leave the Warbler common room when Kurt giggled when Blaine pulled him back into their cuddling position.

"Blaaaaainnnnne... let go."

He started to laugh when Blaine nuzzled his nose on Kurt's pale neck and hummed, making the fae ticklish.

"Don't go. Too comfy."

Kurt huffed playfully and looked back at Blaine. He leaned in and pecked the vampire's lips before satisfying him with a soft bite on his lower lip. Blaine held back a loud moan and opened his eyes to look into Kurt's bright ones.

"I'd say don't wait up but I know you will."

Blaine chuckled and watched as his boyfriend got up, giving Blaine a loving smile and stroke on the cheek before leaving out with his friends to the car. It was the happiest moment of Kurt's life and he didn't see the tornado coming from a mile away.