First

"Have fun at school! Make sure to make some friends"

"Yea yea"

She hugged me as she handed me my lunchbox. I gave her a straight smile before dragging my feet outside. I look back and see her sigh as she turns back.

As I walk I look up to the sky. I wonder what today will be like. I wonder what type of people I would meet.

I look at the piece of paper and back up at the street signs. After a while of wandering around I finally spot a large building.

"Ah that must be it"

I quickly walk there as I look at the time. I'm going to be late...

I walk up to the front desk and eye the front lady. She raises her eyebrows.

"Yes?"

I don't say anything as I pass her my documents. She scans it for a second before giving me a smile.

"Ah yes, you're in class 2a. Here's the school map"

She hands me a brochure and I bow at her. I open it up and it's huge. I try to look for building two. After a long search I finally ended up in front of a classroom door. Before I got to knock it swings wide open.

I stare at the boy in front of me. He stares at my hand which is awkwardly in mid air. I put it down quickly and bow.

I hand him my profile and he looks at it taken back.

"Ah are you a new student.... (l/n)...(y/n)?"

I nod at him and he calls the teacher. She waves me inside.

"Come come! Introduce yourself"

The guy hands me back the paper and smiles at me before exiting the classroom. I stand in front of the class and bow. I couldn't be bothered speaking so I just grabbed the small pieces of chalk on the board and drew my name. I bowed again and everyone looked at me weirdly. I gave them an awkward smile.

Just as I was about to speak the teacher points at a seat.

"Okay you can go sit over there"

I nod my head as I make my way over to the table she has pointed at. Luckily it was near the window so I could just stare out of it all day. I placed my books on the table. I sit down and face away from my table mate. Unfortunately the view wasn't that great.

After homeroom was finished the teacher came up to me.

"Okay (y/n) you'll need to pick your extra subjects so here's the form. If you have any questions just come and ask me"

I nod my head at her as she leaves. I look down at the paper and see a bunch of words. Suddenly my eyes stop at 'art' I smile and quickly circle it. Before I could read anything else the bell had rang. All you could hear was the screeching of the chairs as everyone ran out the door.

"(Y/n) please give in your sheet to the front desk now"

I nod at her before quickly grabbing my stuff. I, once again, was back to searching. I get out the huge ridiculous map and tried to search for the front desk. All of a sudden I bump into someone causing the map to rip in half.

The guy looks at me wide eyed. It was the same guy I had bumped into earlier.

"Ah you again"

I look to the ground before noticing the map. I quickly pick it up and point at the front desk icon. He looks at it before looking around and pointing somewhere.