Fifth

"Good morning"

I open my eyes to see Taehyung grinning at me.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

I rubbed my eyes while I give him a thumbs up. He chuckles as he pulls the covers off me.

"Good, it looked like it"

He brings his phone up to my face and it was a picture of me sleeping with my mouth wide open.

I start slapping his chest and he continues to laugh.

'Delete that!'

"No never"

I jump out of the bed and start chasing him with a shoe in my hand. He runs into the kitchen and I closed my eyes and threw the shoe as hard as I could. My cheeks grew red as I realise that it wasn't Taehyung that I hit.

"Sorry dad"

Taehyung picks up the shoe and bends down behind me. I quickly bow causing Taehyung's head to hit my butt. I look at him surprised.

"What that was your fault"

I was about to kick him when I realised his dad was still watching us.

'I'm sorry!'

He lets out a hearty chuckle as he reads my note.

"It's okay, you two go ahead and have fun"

His voice sounded like that of a father, it warmed my heart. I smile awkwardly before bowing again.

"Breakfast is ready if you want"

"Yay! What is it"

Taehyung skips to his dad and leans over his shoulder to look at the food. His dad taps his head and Taehyung lets out an ow. He hold his head as his father scolds him.

"I told you not to lean over it rude"

They start having a dispute and I smile to myself. They seemed really close.

"What are you doing just standing there? Come join us"

I felt my heart stop as he mentions me. His dad pulls out a seat for me and I bow to him. We start having a peaceful breakfast. Since I was 'mute' I just had to focus on eating, while Taehyung answered all the questions for me. Being mute always had its perks.

"What's your name"

"(Y/n)"

I smile at him as Taehyung nods.

"Are you in the same class as Taehyung"

I try to get out my notepad but Taehyung holds my hand down.

"Yea we're in the same art class"

"You take art class? But you suck at draw-"

Taehyung lets out a loud 'sshhh' while he reaches over and covers his dad's mouth. He laughs before letting out a small sorry.

"I-I don't know what he's talking about, I'm great at drawing...."

His voice trails out causing me to silently laugh.

"Oh yea speaking of drawing!"

He runs away and all we could hear was his foot hitting the stairs.