Nine

Aera rushes for the tissues as she tries to wipe him down.

"Bro are you okay?"

I look at Taehyung worriedly as I try to help Aera. Suddenly he grabs her by the wrist and she lets out a squeak.

"Do you want to go watch a movie together?"

She looks at him confused, and so do I.

"S-sure I guess"

He drags her outside and they don't come back.

"What the hell?"

Jimin walks up next to me and I shrug not knowing what just happened.

"Oh well, since it's just the two of us now, where do you want to go?"

He gives me a very gentleman-like smile and it causes my cheeks to grow red.

I place my hand on my chin as I think.

"So cute"

I hear him mumble with a huge smile on his face.

"Oops, you didn't hear anything~"

He giggles as he holds my hand.

"You're taking too long"

Before I knew it we were running down the streets looking for a taxi. He opens the door for me and as we both get in I look at him confused.

"The the amusement park please"

My face brightens. I loved amusement parks. Or parks in general (like the park in front of me)

I could already see our tired selves as we ran around the park.

Taehyung POV

"T-Taehyung? Where are we going"

I looks around from the two of them before dragging her to the corner.

"Oh sorry about that I just- you can go home now"

I bow my head as I slowly walk away.

"Wait"

She grabs my wrist and I look into her eyes.

"Do you by any chance...."

She starts getting flustered, her gaze kept wavering as they dropped to the floor.

No way, was she.... confessing?

"What?"

She starts fidgeting but she doesn't let go of my hand.

"Uh..."

"What, what is it?"

She takes a deep breathe in and I brace myself.

"DO YOU LIKE (Y/N)?!"

I put both of my hands on her mouth and push her back into the corner.

"SHHH STOP SCREAMING"

She tugs my hand off.

"Why, from the way you've been acting, I don't think it would make a difference if I screamed it out or not"

I raise one of my eyebrows.

"What?"

"The fact that you STILL don't know means you're really REALLY dense. You're not good at this stuff are you"

What was she on about? I'm so confused?? Is she angry that I like (y/n)? Has she been hinting this whole time that she likes me? She sighs as I gives her a shrug.

"You're making it really obvious that you like her"

"Wait you aren't confessing?"

"Pfft no, why would I be, I have a boyfriend"

She holds up her phone and reveals her lockscreen, it had some idol on it smiling brightly.

"Anyways, I can help you"

She grabs my arm and wiggles her eyebrows. I start blushing as I realise her intention.

"Wait wait"

"Nope you've waited long enough, now lets GO"

(Y/n) POV

"Were here!"

He says to me as we enter the gate. His voice was clearly evident with pure excitement.

"What should we go on first?"

I close my eyes and spin around in circles with a finger out in front of me. Then I stop and it lands on the ferry's wheel.

I look at him and he laughs.

"Is that you method of choosing a ride?"

'I usually can't decide'

I shrug and he laughs again. His smile gave me life. As his laughing he casually puts his arm over my shoulders and pulls me closer to his body. I shrink next to him.

"Then shall we?"

I nod shyly and we walk towards the ride. As we line up I look up to the ride and I couldn't even see the peak from down here. I start getting cold feet. Jimin looks at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?"

'I don't think I can do this, I'm afraid of heights'

He smiles sweetly.

"It's okay I'm here"

He puffs his chest out causing me to laugh. Before I could protest any longer, the maintenance guys were already pushing us inside. 

With my knees wobbling I sat on the shaky carriage.

When I get nervous I tend to ramble a lot. Just as I was about to speak I put both of my hands on my mouth. I stared at him wide eyed.

"What's wrong! It's okay!"

He moves and sits next to me. He starts patting my back while giving me an eye smile. He shuffles closer to me so I wouldn't be able to see how high we were behind him.

"It's okay"

He whispers slowly and carefully takes my hand and puts it down. Our hands rested together in his lap.

He looks down at my lips while our faces were inches away from each other. I was scared, but I knew what was happening.

Instinctively I shut my eyes tightly and puffed my lips out. I heard him chuckle the most attractive chuckle in the whole world. He was teasing me, by leaving me handing. Just as he comes closer we both hear a loud scream.

I get startled and pull back. Then I see the view from behind him. I start having a mini panic attack and he starts panicking with me, trying to calm me down.

Suddenly there was a loud thump and the whole ride stopped.

Oh god we're going to die.

I didn't really know how to express her fear, especially since she can't scream lol what