Third

"So has everyone decided on what their art will be about"

The class was filled with echoes of 'yes' while me and Taehyung just looked at each other.

'What do we do?'

He leaned in closer to me and whispered into my ear.

"We don't have time, wanna sleep over at my house and do it then?"

My eyes hesitated as they fell onto the floor. I look up to see taehyung's bright eyes. How could I say no?

'Sure'

He starts writing on a piece of paper and hands it to me. It was his address.

"I'll see you after school"

He gives me one of his signature box smiles and I return it with a small one. The teacher dismisses us and we all leave the room. I sigh as I ruffle my hair. Tonight was going to be hella awkward...

~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you bring your toothbrush? Extra clothes?"

"Yes mum I have it! stop worrying I'll be fine"

I carry my heavy bags and sigh before dropping it.

"Ah this isn't right"

I drag my bag back upstairs and take out the useless stuff in there.

"Flashlight, bedtime story, teddy bear?! Does she think I'm a little kid?"

I take them all out and stuff the essentials into my tiny bag.

"Okay I'm going now"

"Where did all your stuff go?"

"I'll be fine, bye mum"

"Don't forget to call me before you sleep! Make sure to sleep early, don't stay up too late"

I widen my eyes at her telling her to shut up.

"Okay okay. oh! And make sure to take some pictures"

I roll my eyes at her before giving her a last wave. I take a deep breath as I start walking down the street.

"Ok no matter what don't talk, don't move, don't breath just don't do anything or you'll ruin everything"

I sigh as I look ahead to see his house.

"Aaahhh what am I doing?!"

I look at my hands as if I had realised something but then I hear a very familiar voice calling my name.

"(Y/n)! Over here!"

I bite my lip before looking up and giving him an uncomfortable smile. He let's me in and I awkwardly sit on his couch.

"What are you doing? Come up"

He pointed upstairs and my eyes widen before slowly nodding. He opens a door which looked like his room. I look to the floor as I walked in. My heart wouldn't stop pounding.

Taehyung closed the door behind him and jumped on his bed.

"So what's our art going to about?"

He gives me a smile as he pats the space next to him. I sit down neatly next to him and he stilled as he laid on his stomach, feet pointing to the roof. He waved his feet as he talked. As usual he was going on about whatever popped up into his mind. I just kept nodding at him.

Suddenly he stops for a while 5 seconds which felt like an eternity to me. I get out my notepad.

'So the art?'

"Oh yea, oops got carried away"

He jumps out of his bed and grabs his notebook.

"What do you want it to be about?"

I put my hand on my chin before snapping my fingers.

'Youth'

"Ah that's good"

He scribbled on his notebook. He taps his chin with his pencil and looks up to the roof. I couldn't help but smile.

"What are you smiling about?"

I silently laugh before writing on my notepad.

'I don't know, it's just something about your face that I can't help but smile'

"Are you saying my face looks funny?"

I wave my hands 'no' but then he start making some ridiculous derp faces which causes me to double up and almost fall off the bed. I accidentally let out a small squeal and I looked at him horrified. Did he hear that? But I calm down when I see him dying too. He rolls over and falls off the bed.

'Are you okay'

"I'm fine"

He chokes out. I looked at him with worried eyes as I help him up.

"Okay back to the project"

He claps his hand and I jump on his bed.

"Format?"

'Painting?'

He looks at me worriedly before writing on his notebook.

'We don't have to do a painting if you want'

"No it's okay I just can't- ahem I mean never mind"

I cock my head but he ignores me.

"Story?"

'I don't know'

I shrug and he taps his chin with his pencil again.

"Oh how about we paint a person with dark wings as a metaphor of someone who's transitioning over to adulthood?"

He start making some hand gestures to how the wings would look. He included some noise effects causing me to laugh.

"Well?"

I nod cheerfully as he gives me his signature smile.

"Okay well that's it! Let's draft"

He gets out some art supplies and hands them to me. I look at them and back up at him.

"You can draft it"

'How about you'

His eyes fall to the floor and he scratches his neck.

"I-I can't draw"

He says it so quietly that I don't even hear him.

'What?'

"Nothing nothing, you're good at drawing right? I mean look at your handwriting"

He grabs my notepad and starts flipping through them. I grab it embarrassed. He points at the art supplies excitedly. I sigh silently before grabbing the pencil.

It was going to be a long night.

taehyung can draw!!
Anyways thanks so much for reading and I'll see you next chapter bye