Twelve

"(Y/n)!"

My eyes widen hearing his voice. I quickly hid my face behind my hand as I picked up my pace. Not today boy.

"Yah (y/n)!"

Jimin slides in front of me stopping me from running any further. Taehyung also stops behind me, his eyes staring daggers at the boy in front of me.

"Lets go?"

Jimin grabs my arm and drags me away from Taehyung, saving me from having to confront him.

'Thank you'

"For what? I needed to talk to you"

I tilt my head to the side indicating him to keep going.

"What happened last night? You just ran off?"

I make a guilty face as I scratch the back of my head.

'Sorry about that'

"No I didn't ask you to apologise, I asked what happened"

I raised my eyebrows slightly hearing his rude tone. He sighs before starting again.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to know what happened between you and Tae. I feel like something happened"

Blood rushed to my cheeks as my eyes wavered.

"So it did happen"

He lets out in a chuckle sounding a little hurt.

"Damn that little sneaky bastard. He got to you first"

I shake my head furiously.

'No I don't feel anything for Taehyung!'

He only laughs as a reply. He pats my shoulder as he walks past me.

"You will soon."

He slips his hands in his pocket letting out another sigh muttering under his breath.

I throw my hands up in the air and start pulling my hair out. My feet making loud stomps causing heads to turn to me.

I straighten out my clothes and clear my throat before walking away like nothing happened.

"(Y/n)"

I jumped holding my mouth so I wouldn't scream. I turn around angrily but almost fall backwards seeing Taehyung.

He had a wide grin on his face, but it had a tint of anger in it.

'Are you ok?'

"Oh I'm fine, after you tell me what you were doing with Jimin"

I stare at him annoyed before pushing him out of the way. I've had enough of these boys for one day.

"Hey, let me take you out"

He bobs down meeting my height as we continued to walk together. I shake my heads.

'I'm busy'

"No you're not. Come on!"

He grabs my arm making me drop my pen and paper. I stare back at it helplessly as he drags me away with his puppy eyes.