Chapter 1 .•The Letter•.

[Authors note: Hi everyone reading, please vote and comment, I love feedback and voting really helps me out. Happy reading!!!]
"+     . . * ·       

. ✧    .
    ✷ ·

     ✷   ·

* .   ✦

My ballet studio smelled like fresh linen and lemon mop solution.
I walked up to my practice bar and did a few fast warm ups before practicing my routine for my choreography project.

I wanted to take ballet and put a twist on it but I had no idea how. I practiced for an hour thinking of ways to link my movements like a slow brook running down the middle of a forrest but none of it seemed right.

I changed back into my street clothes from my tight baby pink leotard and walked to my apartment building from the studio checking my mail on the way in.

As I shuffled through them I notice the same pattern.
"Bills, bills, bills, advertisements" I thought to myself. I was about to throw all of the letters out until I noticed something that wasn't a bill or an ad.
From JYP Entertainment?

"Dear Ms.... we have seen your performance at your ballet company on YouTube and blah blah.......we are excited to inform you that we are adding a ballet aspect  in their new song "Fly" .....we would like you to be featured in
Got7's tour as a back up dancer."

I saw an email written in the corner for me to reply to.
I immediately replied to the email address accepting their offer.

This could really be my big break I mean performing with real artists! It was all I had dreamt of for years.
But this meant I had to fly to Korea and leave pretty much everything behind for a while. But I have a feeling it will be worth it...