Chapter 10 .•Blood•.

[Authors note: Hi everyone reading, please vote and comment, I love feedback and voting really helps me out. Happy reading!!]
"+     . . * ·       

. ✧    .
    ✷ ·

     ✷   ·

* .   ✦

JB stayed in the waiting area while I got my blood tested. The nurse was really bad and couldn't find my vain so she stuck the needle in the wrong place which made the blood take forever to draw and it hurt like hell.

I just wanted to know what was wrong with me.

After about ten minutes the doctor came back into my room smiling.

"Is everything normal?" I asked.

"Yes, lets see your vitamin levels are normal, you have enough protein, no high cholesterol, your blood pressure is normal, everything looks good for you and your baby." She said smiling.

"My what?" I asked staring at the doctors blurry face as I tried to figure out what was going on.

"Oh, you-you didn't know?" She asked sitting down.

Everything in the room was blurry at this point.

"I had no idea oh my god are you serious?" I asked on the verge of years.

"Yes, you're about two weeks pregnant." She said looking at the papers with my tests results.

"Is that all?" I said standing up. I can't listen to this anymore.

"Yes but before you go, take this."
The doctor handed me a planned parenthood pamphlet and another one with maternity yoga places to choose from near by.

This can not be happening, not to me.
I have my whole dance career ahead of me. Not to mention I've only known JB for almost a month and now I might be having a baby with him.

I walked down the hallway back to the waiting area where JB was and said
"Lets go."

"Is everything okay?" He asked confused.

"Yeah I just had a stomach bug or something. She said I just have to wait it out." I said lying through my teeth.

What am I even supposed to do?
I can't tell him yet, I need to think of something without his input. I need to make an unbiased decision and think about me for a while.

"Jaebum?" I said. I never say his whole last name.

"Yeah?" He asked raising his eyebrows, it made his eyes look slanted and cute, one of the many things that made him charming.

"I'm gonna sleep in my room tonight, I just feel kinda gross and it would just be uncomfortable to sleep next to someone okay." I said lacing my fingers with his.

"But I wanna help you get betterrr!" He whined.

"I know I know but I don't want to get you sick especially with all of the shows coming up." I said.

"Well what about you." He asked as he parked in the JYP building parking lot.

"What about me? It's just a bug it'll pass." I said pecking him on the lips and getting out of the car.

JB went into his room and I sat on the couch for a while.
Jackson came out of his dorm that he shared with Mark and stood next to me.

"Mind if I join?" He asked me referring to whatever was playing on the TV.
I wasn't paying attention to it at all. All I could think about was being...pregnant.

"Of course not." I said scooting over to give him some space patting the cushion next to me.

We watched whatever was on TV for about an hour and Jackson would let out a giggle every now and then. The most entertaining part was that he's such a muscly and well built guy but he laughs like a fairy princess.

Jackson is nice right? I asked myself.
I've seen videos of him on YouTube and he's the one that always wants to get along with everyone.

"Jackson I have something I need to tell, someone, but I can only tell you if you promise not to tell anyone. And I mean anyone." I said changing the mood.

"Yeah sure what is it?" He asked expecting something much lighter than what I was about to tell him.

"I'm pregnant... it's JB's... and I just don't know what to do." I said now in tears.

"You're what!? Oh my god Lula." He said hugging me.

"Listen I promise I won't tell anyone okay, but I really think you should tell JB, or at least your mom or something." He said as I got mascara all over his shirt.

"I can't he'll be so mad, and my mom only cares about my ballet career she'll just tell me to get an abortion." I muttered.

"I'm so sorry Lula. How did this even happen?" He asked.

"I guess I didn't take my birth control at the right time..." I said sighing.

"Well I barley know you but I have a feeling you're gonna get through this just fine." Jackson said giving me a cute toddler-ish smile.

I just laughed and hugged him again.

"Do you wanna have like a sleepover out here you obviously need some comforting." He said imitating a teenage girl.
Jackson is funnier than I expected.

"That'd be nice." I said while laughing and wiping my tears.

And just like he said we had a sleepover. We watched really bad horror movies, ate popcorn and gossiped.
Jackson even told me some juicy stories on the boys' exes.
Like when Mark dated this crazy fan that would stalk him and now he has a fear of fans who show a way too much interest in him.

He told me something about everyone except Yugyeom. That boy really is a mystery.