Chapter 12 .•Lost•.

"+      . . *  ·        

.  ✧       .
    ✷   ·

*     .   ✦

I heard the sirens of an ambulance but I couldn't move or open my eyes no matter how hard I tried.
It was like I was awake but the only sense I still had was my hearing.
~~~~~~~~~
"Lula, I don't know if you can hear me but I read that when people are in a coma they can't move or talk but they can hear you. I just want to say I'm sorry, I should have stopped you yesterday this is all my fault. If I had the guts to ask you out that day this never would have happened." It was Yugyeom, was he here? Am I in the hospital?

"You can't die on me Lula, I know we haven't known each other for that long but I don't know what I would do if I lost you. Please stay with me... I'm holding your hand now, but the doctors say you can't feel it." He said sighing.

All I wanted was to open my mouth and say that it was gonna be okay, and that I wouldn't leave him for the world.

"The baby's gone..." he said.
After all of that. I won't even have the joy of knowing what their sex would be. Or naming them.

Where's JB, How could he not be here? I know we got into a fight but it was his kid too.

"Lula... I don't know if this is the right time to say this, but I love you." Yugyeom said.

'I love you too.' I thought to myself.