Chapter 14 .•Black Sharpie•.

WOAH 200+ READZ THANKS YALL MAKE SURE TO SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FELLOW YUGYEOM STANS :))
"+      . . *  ·        

.  ✧       .
    ✷   ·

*     .   ✦

It's been two weeks and I haven't tried anything to reserve all of my energy. This was it. I can do it. I thought to myself. I opened one eye at a time. The left then right. It felt like the rows of LED lights in my hospital room were brighter than the sun and blinded me for a second before my vision adjusted to everything.

I looked to my left where the extra chair is to only see an empty spot. Yugyeom wasn't there which immediately made my heart sink. If I was going to, I wanted him to be there as soon as I woke up.

I tried to move my legs slowly and timidly as I was afraid they would still be paralyzed, but to my surprise I could hold my weight only limping a little bit. I noticed that my wrist was broken and in a cast.
It was completely white accept for writing in black sharpie.

You can't fly away just yet love🖤
-Gyeomie

I smiled at the sight of his handwriting and walked out of my room to the front desk.
One of the nurses ran over.

"Honey, you shouldn't be out of bed yet!" She said frantically gesturing my back to bed.

"Oh okay." I said simply.
The nurse was half way out the door when something came back to mind.
"Excuse me can you do me a favor?" I said to the nurse.

Yugyeom's POV

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I immediately pulled it out and saw that it was from the hospital that Lula was staying in. I quickly slid the answer button across my screen to pick up.

"Hi yes Kim Yu Gyeom-"

"Is Lula okay?" I asked kind of rudely cutting her off.

"We're calling because we think you should come to the hospital we have new information that you should be told in person." The woman said.

It felt like everything was spinning. Does that mean she's worse? I don't know what I would do with myself if she was gone.

I walked out of my room and through the living room quickly.

"What do you think you're doing? We have rehearsal in 20 minutes!" JB scolded as I walked out.

"I'm being there for someone who needs me, a concept that you will never understand." I spat before slamming the door behind me.

I don't care about the consequences at this point.
If Lula is okay or isn't then nothing else matters.

I rushed to the hospital in my black Range Rover and ran to the elevators. I got to the floor where Lula is and asked for her.

As I was standing at the desk waiting for the nurses to let me through I felt someone tap my shoulder. I ignored it because I was too focused on persuading the nurses to let me into Lula's room.

The person tapped me once more and as I ignored it again they spoke.

"Hey maybe you should turn around."

I straightened my back in shock.
Lula.
I turned around to see Lula standing, walking, talking, smiling, everything I wanted her to be able to do again right in front of me.

Tears welded in my eyes and I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her while picking her up at the same time.

I looked down at her before leaning down to connect our lips for the first time in what felt like forever.

Last time it felt so sudden and forced but natural and meant to be at the same time.

Now all I can feel is the passion rushing through her and into me.

She finally parted our kiss getting off her tippy toes and flattening her feet.

The rest of the boys came rushing in as JB probably told them that I was coming here.

Lula's POV
"Lula!" Jackson said

"Aaaah!" All of the boys said noticing me and screaming simultaneously.

We all gathered in a group hug but JB stood on the out side of our circle with a depressed look on his face.

"JB what's wrong?" I asked.

He looked up shocked that I had the never to talk to him.

"Uh- nothing, I'm just really-really g-glad you're okay." He said breaking down in tears letting his head fall down.

"Aw get in here." I said reembracing our group hug with JB now in it.
I'm so glad to have all of them back.