Chapter 3 .•Fluffy•.

"+      . . *  ·        

.  ✧       .
    ✷   ·

*     .   ✦

I walked to the dorms with JB and when he opened the door four other boys turned their heads and smiled while the fifth one of them saw me and ran down the hall and went into one of the rooms and slammed it behind him.

"Um did I do something wrong?" I whispered to JB.
"Oh no that's just Jackson he gets shy around pretty girls, I don't blame him to be honest." JB said back. Did he really just say that? I felt my checks tighten up as I blushed.

"Guys this is Lula she's a new back up dancer and she's gonna be living with us until the tour is over."
Wait what? I thought I had my own dorm.... I then remembered seeing 3D on their door as I walked in and realized that's the same dorm I was assigned to as well.

"Well it was nice to meet you guys I'm gonna go find my room now." I'm so overwhelmed. There's so many of them and they're all so pretty.
I walked down the hall and turned the corner only to bump into another boy. The same one that I saw in the dance studio earlier today, and he was wearing the same oversized sweater.

The only way to describe him was fluffy but compelling. "Oh my bad sorry!" He said nervously. "It was my fault, really, I should be more careful. Uh.. I'm Lula I'm the new back up dancer." I said trying to be friendly and not freak out. "I'm Yugyeom and yeah I saw you before while I was dancing."
Oh god he remembers. He must think I'm such a stalker. "Yeah, sorry again, I should go find my room." I said wanting to exit before I made a bigger fool of myself.

I passed him and speed walked with my luggage to the only empty room left and locked the door behind me.

Out of no where I began to cry. I just felt like such an outsider here. Am I really good enough for this? I keep telling myself it's too late for doubts but I can't help but have them.

As I was watching YouTube videos of the boys to get a feel of their music to distract my anxiety, I hear the boys giggles through the thin walls.
I heard my name and immediately became more alert and pressed my ear against my door to hear better.

"Lula is so much cuter than I expected any of the dancers to be." I heard a deep voice say. From what I remember I believe it was JB. My heart kind of fluttered at his statement.
But I really wanted to hear what Yugyeom had to say. He barley talked the whole time...Then I heard him....He muttered a simple "yeah" agreeing with JB. That's when the smile really spread across my face.

I bit my lip trying to stop myself. I barley knew these boys and I shouldn't take their opinions of me so seriously so fast.
But I couldn't get what they said out of my head all night and thought about it until I drifted off to sleep.