.•Epilogue•.

~9 years later~

"Mommy we're doing a song project in English class and I'm supposed to ask you what your favorite song is." My daughter said to me.

"Well that's a hard question there are just so many!" I said laughing.

"But you have to pick one." She said she said poking my arm.

"Well when I was a teen there was this boyband that I liked called Got7 and they had a song called "Fly" that I really liked." I said smiling.

"I wanna hear it." She said.

I showed her the music video to Fly and she sat there watching in awe.

"This is so cool, they're so good at dancing like you mom, and that one's cute." She said pointing at Yugyeom.

"You think so?" I said.

"Yeah." She said back with her eyes glued to the screen.

"Hm, I agree." I said.

Just then my husband walked through the door wearing a suit and tie, hair slightly messy from an obviously long day.

"Hey what you doin?" He asked.

"Just showing our little girl some of your old music videos." I said back.

"WAIT DAD IS IN THIS?" She asked.

"Yup and guess which one he is." I said back smiling.

"Oh god, please don't tell me he's the one I said was cute." She said whining.

"Yup." I said smugly.

"GROSS UGH." She said running into her room.

"I think she liked it." I said to Yugyeom.

"Why I am married to you?" He said laughing.

"Because you love me." I said back confidently.

"You're definitely not wrong." He said plopping down on the couch next to me watching the rest of the video of him and his 6 best friends having the time of their life.

"Definitely not

"Definitely not." He repeated.

"+     . . * ·       

. ✧    .
    ✷ ·
* .   ✦