🖤 Chapter 29 🖤 [M]

● WARNING ●
This chapter contains sexual content.
If you're not a fan of such content, you can skip to the next chapter.
OR
You can still read it but at your own risk.

Enjoy!
____________________________________

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Visiting hours were over, and my family leaves by lunch. Mark comes into the room and rests a tray with a plate of what looks like day-old chowmein. I look up to him and give a sad face, and he just returns it with a weak smile before leaving the room, not saying anything to me. I have no choice but to eat what he brought. I can't always depend on him to buy food for me to eat. He comes back when I am almost finished, but instead of talking while he waits, he just sits and stays silent. When I am done, he just collects the tray and leaves without uttering a word. What's up with him?

Dinner time arrives and he comes into the room with a tray carrying my dinner. It's French toast again, and this time I don't really mind and dig into it right away while it is still warm. Again, Mark leaves the room and doesn't come back until I'm finished. He is taking up the tray and is beginning to leave when I call out to him.

"Mark?"

He stops and turns around to face me. "What is it?" he asks grimly.

"Is...is something..." I gulp, "...wrong?"

"Everything's fine. Just leave me alone," he says, still in a grim tone, and exits the room. Well, okay then.

The first week goes by with Mark still giving me the cold shoulder, so I decided to let it be. Whenever he comes to give me my daily meals, I would just start eating without even uttering as much as a greeting.

One day, Mark comes into the room to give me my breakfast. He pauses right above me after resting down the tray and does the unexpected - he leans down and kisses me, his tongue exploring mouth. He pulls away after a few moments and leaves the room hurriedly, without even saying anything. I am left sitting on the bed, touching my lips and panting for breath, thinking about what that kiss could mean.

Was that his way of saying he was sorry for ignoring me or was he trying to say something else? Why would he kiss me out of the blue?

I couldn't quite figure it out.

The police come to question me on a different day during the week, just like Dad told me. The bombardment is giving me a headache, as they ask me to recall the events that happened a few days ago.

Cedric and Kendall trying to kill me - this is the memory that resurfaces in my head, and an extremely uncomfortable pain erupts in my abdomen - where I've been shot.

I call out for the nurse, but instead of Mark coming to my rescue... it is a female. She ushers the officers out of the room, and when the door closes behind them, she walks back over to me and tends to my pains.

"They said they'll be back again to get a statement," she says, "but I'll make sure they don't disturb you anymore." She covers me up to my chin with the comforter and pats my head lightly.

I smile in response as I close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Later in the evening, Dr. Philips walks into my room and takes the mask off of his face, after removing his glasses. "Good night, my darling," James says and gives me a kiss.

Instead of answering him, I just pull him in by the collar of his doctor's coat for another kiss, this time longer than the last. Since it's unbuttoned, I wrestle to get the coat off at the same time, revealing the green shirt and black pants he has on. He pulls away for a bit and throws the coat over the chair on my right. His fake ID dangles from around his neck, and I tug on that to pull him back in for another kiss. I push my tongue into his mouth and explore, and he does the same.

Breaking the kiss, he says, "Impatient, are you? You've only got a few more days--"

"Oh, shut up and kiss me. I need this."

He laughs and kisses me again before I rip down the buttons of his shirt to get it off. Immediately, I caress his broad chest as he climbs on top of me, unbuckling his pants at the while. I lift up the gown the hospital gave me and pull it over my head, and then James' lips crash into mine. His hands move down my sides and grip my hips as they billow to his touch. My hands move down his back and rest on his bottoms and I slap them.

He pulls away from the kiss and glares at me. "Do not ever think of doing that again!" he shouts in a whisper, but I don't listen and do it again. He growls, and I squeal as he switches positions so that I am now on top of him. I gasp as I come crashing down on the bulge that formed in his pants, and he smirks while I give him a half-frightened look. "You brought this on yourself," he says.

I pull down his pants and he's in his tight, white underwear, his rock-hard and absolutely stunning length already trying to push out of it. Shifting backwards and leaning down, I pull his underwear off slowly, and James lets out a soft gasp, and just when I'm about to experiment on how many licks it takes to get to the centre, an opening door causes me to freeze, and James goes pale as well.

Turning around on the bed, I see the person I was thinking about, all while playing dirty with James. Mark is standing at the door with his mouth agape and eyes wide open, his obvious arousal showing in his pants at the sight of me...or is it James? I don't know. Either way, we're screwed.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

If you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a vote.

-----

We seem to be falling back in the rankings.
S.S. now stands at #823. Let's do some work to get this book to the top 100, and then the top 10!
So vote, vote, vote, and share, share, share! 😃

-----

A shoutout to the author, Mardais, ME!
😂😂

I think that's all for now. 😂
Bye!

☆ MARDAIS ☆