🖤 Chapter 32 🖤

Hey guys! So, this update is about Erica's past. She remembers all of this while unconscious.

____________________________________

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

____________________________________

"Hey, babe." Derek Sanders, my boyfriend, stands at the door of my apartment at Gull's Inn. He has caramel-coloured skin, long, brown, wavy hair that stops at his shoulder, blue eyes that resemble that of the sky, and a stud earring in his right ear.

"Ricky!" I exclaim and hug him.

"I brought your favourites: chocolate, ice cream and cotton candy." He holds up the box of chocolates, the ice cream container and a bag which probably contained the cotton candy.

I grin widely. "You know just how to spoil me," I say, and pull him into the apartment by the unbuttoned, black, leather jacket he's wearing over a plain-white, V-neck T-shirt. I shut the door and kiss him.

"Only the sweetest for my sweetheart," he says after we pull apart. He rests the junk food (or as I prefer to call them, 'life') on the table in front of us, then takes off his jacket and throws it over the couch in my small (but reasonably-sized) living room. "So," he says, sitting next to me on the couch. "Tomorrow's our 3-year anniversary since we've been going out, and I've been thinking...I wanna take you somewhere."

I lift an eyebrow and look at him. "Not because we've been dating for so long means that I'm gonna allow you to kidnap me, even if you tell me beforehand."

He cracks up with laughter. "You sure know how to make a guy laugh. I don't want to kidnap you. I could if I wanted to, but no."

I punch his arm. "That's not funny, Derek!" After he laughs some more, I continue. "So, where do you want to take me?"